Part 2, College

I woke up the next morning noticing my eyes were red. I cried a ton. I try to cover that up. by make-up since it's a monday and I have college. It's barely noticeable now, but you can still see it. I got out of my hospital bed and went to the check out. I paid for me being healed and the night. I went home as fast as possible so I can get ready. I was almost late. 30 seconds before the bell rings. My best friend, Aida, showed up next to me. She cheered me up a bit. She knew I was in a car accident but didn't know my boyfriend died. I'm kind of thankful since I suspect her in things lately. I go to a law school so I can be a lawyer, my dream job. My boyfriend always supported me in wanting this job and I was very excited. It was hard paying attention but got enough details for the day. It was lunch and I went out to get subway. I was waiting in line and got my food. After finishing, I noticed the time and I was 10 minutes early. So I roamed around thinking of what happened in the car accident and remembering the day before it. I got to a park I was very familiar with, it was the one me and Noah(boyfriend) went to like crazy. I swung a few times on the swing. The second I saw a classmate nearby, I ran away since I didn't want them to spread rumors. I got back to class and just got to work. I finished the day, and i'm exhausted. While I was walking home with Aida, Aida asked me what happened to Noah. I lied and said, he's just very sick. She believed it easily. Guilt came over me because of this. I'm praying that I said the right thing. I got home and took a shower. Then I went straight to bed, but before that I told the college i'm not going to be there. I just really felt like I didn't want to. So then, I slept.