A Hero Is Born! Pt1

Friendly reminder...

y/n = your name

e/c = eye color

(h/c) = hair color

s/c = skin color ( although I doubt I'll mention it a whole lot)

warning: uppercase letters/words , blood mentioned(?)
_______________

The thing you need to understand about the old legends is that the story is never finished. There maybe no pages left to turn, but there is always more to the journey. Rising from the Netherworld, the Demon Bull King attacked. No one could stop him, no one could resist. No one except... the legendary Monkey King.

The Monkey King used his magical staff to pick up a nearby mountain. He trapped the Demon Bull King underneath it. The Monkey King sealed the mountain with the staff that no other being could wield, trapping the Demon Bull King forever.

With the battle won, the Monkey King vanished, never to be seen again. Legend says the staff still lies on top of that mountain, the one thing keeping our world from certain destruction.

And with the Demon Bull King gone, civilization was able to advance into the amazing city we now live in. A world of elegant cultures, gentle loving people, a city brimming with five-star cuisine, and all because of the Monkey King.

Finishing up the story Tang had narrated, a young adult sighs as they roll their eyes and kept on eating their noodles. While a certain young male eyes shined with excitement hearing the story,

"Oh, that's soo good! Monkey king is soo cool! he's soo strong and handsome!" Mk, who spoke excitedly and pumped up doing various poses as he complimented the hero. He then turners towards the taller one . "Right (name)?!" Not wanting to upset the shorter male they nodded their head.

"He sure is." They told him.

The Brunette smiles giddy with a light blush on his face. Tang then teased the younger male "oh, Mk. And you thought you knew about the Monkey King stories" Tang moved back as the Mk got closer towards him.

Mk smiles "Oh, but I do. I got his whole life documented extensively in this unauthorized autobiography of Monkey King." Throwing the Hand drawn paper art he made along with showing him the cover of the book with a small Monkey king and Mk art."Written and illustrated by yours truly." Giving them a wink he then turns towards Tang once again  "Like I knew he was born from a stone, and lives behind a waterfall with his sweet little baby monkey friends! And- and- and oh!"

"Breathe in, Mk. Wouldn't want you to malfunction right?" The (h/c) teases as they pat the shorter male shoulder making the male blush crazy.

Tang seeing the drawings the boy had drawn "It's nice to know someone's taking in all these stories. Pearls of wisdom, dripping from my lips." He clears his throat as he looks towards the blushy male "Well, you know the deal: one story, one free bowl of Zha jiang mian. Hmm?"

giving the brunette/ravenette/etc a glare and a pout before Snapping out of it."Huh? Oh right, free noodles! Yep, on it. How heavy do you think a mountain is? Compare to like-" He attempts to grab the bowl but someone throws a spoon at him successfully not hurting him and only aiming for the bowl.

The bowl was thrown across not falling as a hand reached towards the bowl successfully grabbing it and slamming the bowl on the table as the bowl was now full of noodles. A pink demon pig questions "Free noodles?!" He takes the noodles and shouts "No one gets a free meal at Pigsy's! I'm not running a charity here, Tang!"

Pigsy expression held anger as he was now kneeling on the table in front of Tang who now softened and put a hand on Pigsy's face pushing him back lightly. "Ah, but Pigsy. I was paying with wisdom."  Pigsy's face turned red "Yeah? Well, wisdom don't pay the rent, you freeloader! And you!"