Y/N's Character

Your character is really powerful but they aren't very emotional and act similarly to Aizawa (grumpy, tired and emotionless most of the time). You have always been close friends with Midoriya and when your parents were murdered Inko adopted you.

You have multiple quirks, your first quirk is,

Probability Manipulation: using your mind you can change the possibility of something happening .e.g. You activate your quirk and in your head say 'I will win this fight 100%' and you will win the fight. The drawback is it works off of how confident you are about your chances (you always know you'll win because your fighting confidence is really high).

Your second quirk is,

Illusory senses: by tricking parts of a persons brain, the user can create illusions strong enough to fool the 5 senses. The more senses or people the user wishes to fool, the more effort and concentration it takes. This quirk can be used to devastating effect by fooling the senses into believing they are in pain, thereby incapacitating the target with minimal injury. The inverse can also work: by blocking the feeling of pain, the target can fight without worrying about pain. Overuse of this quirk will lead to the users senses slowly shutting down. This effect is temporary.

Your third quirk is called
Item box: the ability to pull objects out of a portal the only drawback is you can only pull object out of the box that you've either put there or seen in the last 24 hours.

Y/N = Your Name

F/f = Favourite Food

F/D = Favourite Drink