Chapter 1

This is my first story so it might be bad.

You reached your hand out towards her shaking figure, "MAMA!". She looked towards you, tears and blood streaming down her face, "g-get out of here!" she stuttered as she pushed you away. The strange man covered in shadows looked towards you, you saw your fathers motionless body laying on the ground behind him blood leaking from every pore in his body. Your eyes shook as you stared at his body. The man who killed him looked at your grief stricken face and smiled. You held your head and ran, screaming and sobbing.

Your eyes shot open, your breathing fast and uneven. Sweat gliding down your face. You swept your legs over the side of your bed. You stood up quickly walking over to the small computer in the corner of the room. Turning it on you searched up the familiar video you must have watched over a 1000 times now. You grabbed your favourite notebook from the desk drawer you analyzed the heroes moves writing down tactics you could use to easily defeat him. You wrote his weaknesses and his strengths.
He was your favourite pro hero although he was an underground hero you still loved him, The hero eraser head. You found his quirk intriguing. You found that watching videos of eraser head would calm you. You wished nothing more than to meet him in person. You stayed up for hours watching nothing but videos of eraser head.
You only realised what time it is when you heard your alarm going off... Izuku came rushing into your room slamming the door open. "ITS THE ENTRANCE EXAM WAKE UP!" He screamed looking at your bed expecting you to be there. When you weren't there he looked around confused. When he looked at you he looked surprised. "You're..awake?".
"Mhm." You yawned tiredly, "woke up in the middle of the night and watched eraser head all night.". He looked at your face then cringed, "you look like shit.".
"Get out so I can take a shower," you said glaring at him. He nodded and left quickly closing the door behind him. You hopped into the shower heating the water to how you like it. You took a 5 minute shower before jumping out drying your body. You used a hair dryer to finish drying your h/l, h/c hair.
You run out of your room heading towards the kitchen. "Hi Mama Inko!" You beamed in her direction.
"Here honey, have some toast before you go." Inko said quickly giving you 2 buttered slices of toast.
"Thank you!" You said smiling widely. Inko could always make you smile when nobody else could, you showed the most emotion around her and Izuku. You and Izuku ran out of the door toast in your mouths. "I'll race you there!" He shouted running ahead of you. A wild smirk spread across your face as you ran. 'I will win this race 100%' you thought to yourself. Suddenly you were rushing up past him as a surge of adrenaline ran through your veins. "Did you use your quirk!?" Izuku yelled to your retreating figure. You laughed loudly running further away from the boy.
You arrived to UA 10 minutes before your adoptive brother. You laughed as you saw him run up to you panting and struggling.
Suddenly he fell forwards. You stared at him falling trying not to laugh until you saw a girl touch him and he started to float. "Woah" you mumbled to yourself looking at the girl and her quirk. Your notebook and pen appeared in front of you coming out of a glowing portal. You grabbed them both and scribbled down a few notes about the girl and her quirk. You looked up at your brother to see him blushing intensely as he stumbled over his words.'what a dork.' You thought as you watched his interaction with the girl. "Hurry up lovebirds!" You shouted out to your brother and the girl. "Eh!? No it's not like that!" The girl yelled as she blushed intensely at your suggestion. You waved your brother over suggesting he hurried up. He understood what you wanted. So he ran towards you waving at the girl. You both rushed inside to find the auditorium. Where you saw the voice hero: present mic. Izuku started to fanboy before you hit him on the head. "Sorry!" He whispered rubbing the back off his head where you hit him. You both found a seat and listened to what the pro hero had to say. Without realising it you got had started mumbling to each other quietly. Though it didn't go unnoticed by a random blue haired boy sat a few rows in front of you. You were pulled out of your mindless mumbling by the blue haired boy pointing at you and Izuku and saying some shit about manners or what not. "Mind your fucking business you Walmart sonic." You replied quickly. The room went silent at this, before the pause was interrupted by present mic's loud laughter. You felt your cheeks heat up at the sound of his laughter. You quickly returned to your seat before anyone could notice.