Sith game (please dont steal, or republish)

Can be amongst other things: a form of torture (for this swap out the ball for whoever you want to torture), a game, and a way to train with they force

People

Can be played with two people, recommend amount is five (four players, one referee), all people need to be force user and have to have lightsabers, you split the people evenly (excluding referee) team one and team two (there are different ways to split the teams, for example, masks and no masks)

Game

There are two people on the court at a time and two (or however many other player you have, we will be using the recommended amount for this example) subs that will sit by the sides of the court ready to play, you either have a large stone ball/small boulder or for torture/ to make it more difficult use a prisoner (or who ever you want to torture), players will begin by bouncing this ball back and forth with the force, when one player gets the ball they attack the other one and the other defends and when the ball get bounced back its vice versa, this should happen fast as the ball shouldn't stop for very long if it dose stop at all. Once this stops and it becomes a fight (this is when more moves get used, it's not just back and forth, and it gets more unpredictable) who ever is in offensive has to be lifting the ball and to switch from defensive to offensive you have to get the ball. To win a round you must make your opponent surrender, knock them out or get them unconscious (or dead) weather by blood loss, exastion, ect. When a player wins a round they get a point for their team and their sub comes on to play against the other sub, while the player who won go's off. For a team to win the game, they must either, get to 50 points (the number can be changed), kill everyone on the opposing team, or have everyone unconscious at the same time (for any reason). If they fight for more than fifty minutes (standard galactic time) then the ball will be put down by the referee and players will be brought to the middle line for a saber lock, first to pull out, break the connection, ect (or if you want, allow the apposing player to push them to the point where the opposite player is in their half) loses.

Rules

* The ball can not be used as a weapon, obstacle, tool, ect
* You cannot exit the court
* The ball cannot be put down
* Before it becomes a fight the ball cannot stop for very long or become slow
* If a player is knocked out or killed their opponent wins
* Before it's a fight they have to stay in there half circles and jump to the others to attack (the first bit of the fight will be in a half circle)
* Players can use the middle circle to help jump to the other half circle during a fight, it is an optional addition though

Court

The court/court layout should look almost exactly like this (you chose the size)

Non force user version (addition, its now 2023, soo not when I wrote (or drew) that ^^^ it further in the future, a year or two at least)

So for a non-force user version, the ball would be a doge ball (or whatever the clones(probably learnt from Anakin) managed to make/get) and it would have all the same rules even with the ball you just, use a different ball and fight slightly calmer.