Copyright + Synopsis

Copyright Miracle2060, 2023
©All rights reserved. No production, copy or transmission of this written document may be made without written permission from the author.

_______________

Synopsis.
After losing the lives of her parents in the hands of the 'kanjians' her enemies Reyona eventually got to live life on her own, although she was born with powers and had the ability to control water and create ice yet she didn't feel completely safe and so she went in search of a place where she could live without fear for her life which she eventually found but later left because of the challenges she had with her powers which was 'anger' , and the main reason was because she couldn't control her emotions and in fact she didn't have full control of her powers but her emotions did which wasn't good for any one.

Out of coincidence, she discovered the place where all her kinds lived just to be saved from the 'Kanjians' but though she could live without fear of her life now, could she live without responsibilities?. The answer is simple, No. Because she later found out that she was the 'legendary kind' and it was stated in an ancient prophecy that she was the only one that could save the life of her kinds by defeating the Kanjians,  the same people who killed her parents. Seeing the chance to avenge the death of her parents she was elated but how could Rayona defeat the Kanjians when she can't even control her powers?.

Well read on to find out!

_________________