It beats for you (Natasha)

Welcome to my first One Shot in this book! I really wanted to have a book only with natasha and scarlett and y'all wanted daughter!reader so here we areee!:)

Age-15
⚠️-getting Shot, blood/the usual, little bit fighting, mad nat

—————————————————————————
*No one's Pov*

When Natasha got pregnant with you she didn't know what to think. Of course she aways wanted a baby exspecially a girl, but she grew up with the thought she couldn't have any kids.

She also grew up thinking love is for children and she lived after that.

The problem was, now she had something which she should love with her whole being.

But somehow she couldn't. Of course deep down she loved you but she pushed it away, she pushed you away.

It made everything harder when she got to know that you'll be a little girl. But she swore herself that you don't deserve to be loved by her. You deserved a mother who hadn't killed a million people.

You deserve a mother who hadn't been train to kill. You deserve a normal mother-love not hers.

So, after you were born, she gave you to your aunt wanda who tried to get you and your mother together.

You grew up knowing that natasha was your mother and you often tried talking to her, but stopped when you turned 12.

-

Now you and your mother walk across each others paths not even sharing a glance.

,,Wandsss!'',you came running into the living room. Even if wanda was more of a mother to you than your own, you always called wanda, wanda or auntie or some silly nickname.

Because your mom was natasha, and she'll always be that for you even if you couldn't admit it.

,,What is it, honey?'',wanda sat up on the couch smiling comfortingly. ,,I've got an B in that math test!''

,,Y/N Romanoff thats amazing!'',you still choose to be called Romanoff because you also were close with your aunt yelena. ,,I know right!?'',you smiled widely, warming wanda's heart.

She knew how hard you've learned and how much you struggle with school, exspecially maths.

,,Fury called a meeting for everyone in the meeting Room'',FRIDAY's voice beemed through the walls of the compound.

You and Wanda quickly made their way to the meeting Room.

,,So, now that we all are here, we have git a new Mission. It's Hydra, again, they're working on a new Robot and they want to get him bigger and stronger than ultron was. They have all the information on their Computers and i need the information on a stick to work further with Dr.Cho and Banner on what step we take next and how dangerous it might be.'',he seriously looked in everyone's eyes trying to see if they understand the seriousness of the situation.

,,And that's why i need EVERYONE, including mini Romanoff, on that mission'',he declared. Internally you cheered loudly on finally getting to go on a mission with the team.

But Natasha, oh boy, she wasn't happy. Even if she never really had shown how much she cares about you, she still wanted to keep you save.

And she couldn't concentrate on the mission while concentrating on keeping you save. You could feel her gaze burning a hole into you.

,,So we will have mini Romanoff and Maximoff paired as a backup if needed.'',so fast the joy was gone again for just being a backup. ,,Rogers, Barns, Barton and Romanoff as well as Stark will be going into the base getting the information and fighting off the guards.''