party time:)🥳 pt1

______________________________________
Tw: sh, alcohol and drug use
"ugh can people take longer?" Noah complained as he waits on the people his riding with to the party.

"Yeah I know what you mean. I just can't believe that I'm going to this party." Eva replied as she leaned onto a wall.

Four people burst through a door. Those four people being Izzy, Owen, Cody an surprisingly Justin. "Thanks for your help Izzy." Justin says.

"No problem, Izzy loves to do rave make up!" She replied.

"So Noah what do you think?" Cody says to Noah. He was wearing a purple fishnet shirt with red short shorts and a black jacket. He had on crazy make up too. Noah could feel his face heating up. God damn this boy is beautiful, he thought to himself.

Cody waved at Noah and he looked away to keep his red face hidden. Eva noticed Noah's face becoming a tomato but ignored it because she was in the same boat but with Izzy. It took all of her power to be able to keep eye contact with Izzy.

"You look great Izzy." Eva says to Izzy with the faintest bit of a smile.

"Awww thank you!!" Izzy yelled as she jumped onto the ravenette.

"Um whatever, let's get going." Eva says to everyone. Everyone goes and walk to Eva's black Honda Odyssey.

~30 minutes later~

They get out of the car and walk up to the house. When they enter Geoff greets them. "Yo what's up dudes." He said, clearly baked already. The house seemed packed, why more then what anyone in the group was expecting.

"Yo dude isn't that like, a lot of people?" Noah asked sarcasticly.

"Oh yeah, I kinda invited everyone at college and said that they could bring a plus one and also every other contestant on the show including ridiculous race ." Geoff said with a goofy ah smile on his face. Noah just rolled his eyes in response.