Chapter 29

The Lab||Part 1  

"Mhmmp!"

Yuichi is tied up in a chair with a bag on his head,when the bag was removed,his mouth was sealed shut. In his perspective,he saw a couple guys infront of him.

One man stood out from the rest and went to see him up close. His long hair was dyed black with white stripes going down. He looked handsome though. Damn.

"Is this the one you all maggots were talking about?"

"Yes sir.. We believe he's the one."

"Right. What's his name?"

"Yuichi Nara sir. He works at a cafè."

"I only asked for his name. Not his workplace."

"Sorry sir."

The man got closer to yuichi,who was feeling terrified on they're about to do to him. The man looked at him dead in the eyes,and smirked. He chuckled seeing yuichi tied up this way. He started staring at his scared eyes thinking. What is he thinking about? 

"Your name's yuichi nara right?"

"..."

"Oops. Sorry I forgot to take off the cloth." The man took off the cloth that was covering his mouth.

When it was off,yuichi breathed heavily. Yuichi looked up at the man again,to see him kind of mesmerizing the sight. Why is he acting weird?

"God yuichi.. Don't breathe so loud like that..." The man covered his mouth as he was now grinning.

"You're gonna make me want you more if you keep doing that~.." Yuichi's eyes widened at this man.

'Is this guy horny or something?!' He thought. The man went closer to his face again admiring yuichi's eyes.

"You know.. I've never seen anyone as precious as you,nor have I felt this way before.. Even though I don't know much about you.." He went close to his ear.

"I still want to make you mine~" He seductively whispered.

'W-why am I blushing to what he said?!' A slight tint of blush can be seen on his cheeks.

"Yuichi Nara,my name is Russell Williams. A pleasure to meet you.." He smiled as he rubbed the side of yuichi's thigh and kneeled infront of him.

"I...I-I..." Yuichi couldn't say a word to what this russell just did.

"Hm... Speechless huh?Well,don't worry about a thing yuichi-kun.. You're only being held captive here. We won't do anything to you." He said as he kept rubbing his thighs. Russell noticed yuichi trying to say something.

"Hm~?Something you wanna say yuichi-kun~?"

"Y-your hands..."

"My hands~?"

"C-could you remove them.. Please?" He slightly pleaded. This action alone made russell skip a beat. He smirked.

"Can you say that again yuichi-kun~?" Yuichi hesitated a bit,but he asked it again.

"Could you remove your hands on my thighs.. Please?"

"Sure thing.." Russell removed his hands on his thighs and stood up.

He leaned near yuichi's face again and began to caress his cheeks.

"You look so beautiful right now... So adorable.." Russell genuinely smiled while yuichi began blushing harder,and trying to avoid eye contact.

"I'll see you later yuichi-kun.. Boss is probably mad again beacuse I was late.."

"B-but.."

"I'll be back yuichi-kun.." Russell leaned back and left with the guys behind him.