PARTY ONE!😍

( don't be shy read it all😰)
me pov😝/:
After Vance escaped the GRABER, he was stronger. And hotter, at least that's what Bruce thought. Bruce his friend, and his girlfriend was out side the school it was 6:59. They always hanged out side of the school. They actually saw Vance hopper, EARLY?! Wat da fuk? Bruce had no idea what I'm the hell happed to him, but he KNEW Vance hopper was hotter. His hair was longer, he had big muscles, and he had always been a badass. I mean he even escaped the GRABER! Bruce was looking at Vance, his girlfriend noticed and shook him "out of it" " oh uh yeah? " Bruce asked " I just saved your ass, don't look at him to long.." his girlfriend whispered. " why are you even looking at him?! —————" he had shut out her words, well he didn't hear a thing of what she said. " damn Vance kinda hot-" "SHIT😰" Bruce said. " what the hell bruce! " "yeah we're over Madison, ugly ass ragy dumb shit head whore!" Bruce told Madison while flipping her off. Bruce's friend agreed and they both walked away. Bruces friend was named Jackson, he was nice. he also vaped. " hey brucey wanna hit? " Jackson asked. " NO! I DONT HOE! " Bruce yelled.

(SKIP TO INSIDE SCHOOL IN HALL😝)

" damn give me some of those chips hoe " Jackson said " hell no botch 😡 " Bruce said " BOTCH?! " Jackson asked while laugh. " what are you fags doing " Vance asked😰 " first of all, UR THE FAG CUZ YOU WANT ME! S-" Bruce was interrupted " Bruce! That's Vance hopper!!! (shiver me timber 😨😨) " Jackson told. " OHHH I THOUGHT IT WAS UR MOM! BITCH I KNOW ITS SLIM JIM HOPPER DUMB HEAD! " Bruce said smacking Jackson's head.

(Short cuz my head hurts😝😝)