Chapter 21.

Jamila POV

More gunshots echo throughout the house. Jacob doesn't say anything, he just grabs my arm and tugs me out of the office.

He starts speed walking to Cheys room and quickly opens the door and she's there aiming her gun at the door already.

"Stay in here" Jacob says looking at both of us and walks out and closes the door.

"I'm not staying in here what the fuck" I say laughing at what just happened.

I glance at Chey and she's just staring at me. Literally just staring at me. I look behind me and do it again and look at her again to see her still staring.

"What" I say to her. She just gets up and goes into her closet. After a few seconds she comes out with a bag.

"Come here" she says as she starts grabbing guns out of the bag. I walk over to her and she hands me a vest and puts hers on.

"Don't want you dying on me" she says smiling.

We start grabbing as many guns we can take and as much ammo as we can carry.

We then hear footsteps from outside of the door and we both look at eachother.

After a few minutes we wait for them to pass the room. I put the vest on and Chey unlocked the door.

We walk out the room and immediately AJ turns the corner and his face snarls up.

"What the fuck are y'all doing" he says looking around behind us.

"I think it's pretty obvious ..." Chey whispers to him. He then looks at me and then back at chey.

"You're supposed to stay in the room like the boss said" he says, reaching out to grab Cheys arm but she quickly moves her hand away.

"I shot you once today don't make me do it again now move out of my way." She pushes past him.

We walk down the hallway and reach the staircase. I look over and see a shadow coming up the stairs. I duck and chey immediately follows.

I see the figure almost at the last step and I point my foot out and they trip. I can see clearly now that it's some guy I don't recognize.

I'm assuming neither does she because she goes straight to keep him on the ground.

"Lets drag him into that room" she says pointing to the room next to the staircase. But before we can get to that he starts pushing Chey off of him.

"Get off me bitch" he says trying to get up but I kick him hard in the knees and one of his legs give out. I hear something drop on the floor and we both look down and it's a gun.

He goes to reach for it but chey kicks it away from him and then grabs her gun and hits him in the head with it and he falls face first.

Jacob POV

I cocked my gun back and I see AJ and Kenzo coming towards me.

"It's Trey" Kenzo says showing me the camera footage of Trey and whoever the fuck he's with taking out the guards from afar and jumping the gates quickly after.

"Find him and bring him to me and keep Jamila in the room with Chey I don't need her knowing he's here." I say to both of them.

"Yeah about that" AJ says looking at me pissed off.

"What" I spit out.

"Her and Chey aren't in that room anymore" he says scratching his head.

"What the fuck do you mean their not in there anymore" I say to him beginning to get even more pissed off.