🫀 / Xiao x reader

This will contain yandere themes
     If you do not want to read then skip!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  ~reader pov~

There were dead monsters all around me but I'm not the one who killed them?.. I looked around seeing a pissed off Xiao standing in the middle of dead bodies.

He walked closer to you and he pushed you against a tree, pinning you there. You couldn't move, not because of your injuries but because of exhaustion. He grabbed your arms and pinned them above your head, welp you definitely weren't going to be able to out run him now.

"Do you know how hard it is to lose someone?! I can't let you leave me ever again.." he screamed into your ear. You were scared, you have never seen him so pissed of at something or should I say someone. He glares at you pissed off, you couldn't say anything from fear and exhaustion. "Well?.. do you!!?" He screamed into your ear again, almost causing you to go deaf. All you could manage to say was "I'm.. sorry" you mumbled in fear.

He eyed you before grabbing your waist and throwing you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. You groaned in pain and you heard him chuckle in response to your pain. "If you keep groaning like that.. I won't be able to hold back." He chuckled at the end of his sentence.

You couldn't believe him.. Did he really just say that? As you opened your mouth to start yelling at him, he started talking before you."If you start yelling.. I'll cut off your legs."

You closed your mouth in fear what would happen if you started speaking. "We're here." He said to you as he threw you onto the cold wooden floor.

He grabbed your hands and started to tie them behind your back. Your eyes widened as you tried to retract your arms but your arms were forced back into place. "Let me go Xiao!" You screamed at him only to be pushed down face first into the floor, you groaned in pain as you turned to face him before seeing he held a knife to your chin.

You were scared so you couldn't help but tear up from the sight. He grabbed your tied up arms and then tied them up to the wall, leaving you stuck. "Please, please Xiao.. don't do this.." you mumbled out in fear and desperation.

He smirked at your body trembling. He walked closer to you, putting his hand onto your knee. "Please?.. say that again" he said to you, pointing the knife towards your neck.

You were trembling in fear, you couldn't handle this. The guy who you once loved turned into a lovesick yandere who craved for your love.

He pressed the knife on your neck to make it sting. "Is it so hard to say something? Hmm?.. say it." He said harshly to you.

"P-please.." you stuttered in fear of him killing you.

"Your face is enough to turn me on. Is it your first time? Would you like me to be gentle?" He said to you as he moved his hand up to your inner thigh, waiting for your answer.

Did he just say what you thought he said?.. "no!! I don't want this!" You screamed out while kneeing him in the crotch. He bent down holding his crotch in pain. "You're gonna regret that." He said intimidatingly as he harshly grabbed your left leg and started to trace his knife against your leg, barely letting blood come out.

"Do you want me to cut off your leg or would you rather us do it? Hm?." You stared at him in fear before mumbling "I would rather us do it.." he smirks at what you said and starts to put his hand on your inner thigh, slowly moving it up.

"I knew you would say that." He said smirking at you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alrighty!!! That's the end of this chapter!! This is my first time writing.. this stuff so hopefully it's up to your standards! And sorry if there's any errors in the writing!

Maybe part two? Only if you want tho! C:
I made this while I'm sick so my hands were kinda shaky lol anyways! See you next time?😀