14.Excitement✨

Kartik took a bath, and messaged Naira-
"THANK YOU ❤️"

Naira replied-
"MY PLEASURE ✨"

The whole day Kartik was busy in office, he didn't get time to talk to Naira. On the other hand, Naira was waiting for a call from Kartik or at least a msg, she decided not to msg by herself cuz it may disturb him, he told her yesterday that he had lot of work in the office to do in the next day. The day passed like this, some chit chat with Mishti, some help of Akshara, some Boutique work, but in all this time her mind was stuck on only one thing, sorry one person "Kartik". She was not understanding what all these feelings are, she cannot remain without talking with Kartik for even one day.

It was evening time, she had her dinner with the family and went to her bedroom. It was 10pm by now. Suddenly her phone beeped and she opened it with hell excitement.

"Your recharge plan will get expired within 3 days..." her msg stated like that.

She cursed herself, why was not Kartik messaging her? Or calling her? Was he still busy? Should she call him? After like some half an hour of thinking deeply, she decided to call him. She picked up her phone but she heard someone's voice from outside.

"Naira...Naira...Nairaaa..." someone was calling her by whispering.

"Aree ye aawaz toh Kartik ki hai, wo abhi yaha kya karre hai?" she said to herself and went to the window to see him.

"Kartik... Aap yaha kya kar rhe hai? Koi dekhle ga toh?" She said in a tone like she was scolding him.

"Dekhle toh dekhle, mai apni to be wife se milne aaya hu..." Kartik said proudly, not getting scared, from anyone.

Naira blushed internally hearing to be wife from his mouth but managed to hide it.

"Lekin itni late kyu aaye hai aap?!!" Naira investigated him

Kartik showed her a polythene & took out kulfi from it.

"Ye dene" Kartik said while showing her the Kulfi.

"Kulfi dene ke liye itni late?"

"Aaj subah se tumse baat bhi nahi hui toh isliye Maine socha mil hi lu, ab tum mujhe upr bhi bulaogi ya wahi se virtually kulfi khaogi?"

"Lekin aap upr kaise aayenge"

"Bus tum dekhti jao"

Bus phir kya tha, humara Kartik pipe pe chada aur upr pohch gaya.

"Naira ab ye pakdo" he said while giving her the polythene.

She kept the polythene aside and pulled him inside.

"Kya Kartik Aap bhi na itna risk leke aaye..." Naira said while wiping her sweat cuz Kartik was a little heavy for her😂.

"Acha if you have any problem toh mai yaha se chala jaata hu." Kartik thought to tease her.

"Nahi, nahi..." Naira shouted a little, her voice clearly stated that she didn't wanted Kartik to go. Kartik was shocked hearing her loud voice (not so loud, warna sab uth jayenge 😂)

"Naira dheere bolo, sab uth jayenge, nahi jaa raha hu mai bus mazaak karra tha" Kartik tried to calm her.

"Acha chalo betho, aur kulfi do fatafat warna pighal jaayegi" Naira ordered him.

Kartik took out the kulfi from the polythene, gave one to Naira and took one for himself. They both sat on the bed.

"Aur batao aapki meeting kaisi rhi?" Naira asked him while biting her kulfi.