Quote 1.

Why i fell in love with you ❤️❤️.

I didnt fall in love with you bc of the way you looked, i didnt fall in love with you bc of your eyes or bc of your smiles or the way your body looks, i didnt fall in love with you bc of what people had said about you or what you do for work or anything like that, i fell in love with you bc when i met you i was at my lowest point my darkest place and you brought so much light to my world you became my northern star in my universe that i forever needed our personalities matched instantly when we met there was  no awkward moments there was no weird exchange we clicked like we had known each other for our whole lives, i fell in love with you bc our personalities matched, you became my best friend instantly and that made me feel like i was on top of the world, you put back so many pieces of a shattered heart that you didnt need to do bc you never shattered that heart but you chose to be that glue that put all of that back together, i fell in love with you bc for the first time i found my genuine smile my happiness my drive to do things in life i started finding goals again i started getting on the right path of where i wanted to go and who i wanted to be and where i wanna be and you made me realize that everyone before me was just to show me what i actually didnt want and what i really wanted and needed was you, i fell in love with you bc i know at the end of that day, i wanna marry my best friend you're exactly that you're my best friend my soulmate my rock, i fell in love with you bc no matter what, no matter what we go through in life we got each others backs, we communicate we talk about anything and everything we fight battles together we let nothing get in our way and that's the best thing anyone could ever imagine, thats why i fell in love with you and that shit hits different.