twelve

"I love you," Bennett said into his ear quietly, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.

He was prepared to doze off with Razor in his arms right before the little wolf boy said something in return.

"Razor loves Benny too," Razor delicately muttered.

Bennett opened his eyes in shock to look back down at him, only to see him seemingly still deep in his slumber.

His heart was pounding.

"Razor, what'd you say?" Bennett asked him, but the limp body did not respond.

He decided to shrug it off for now, and he thought he could've been hearing things. After all, it had been a very stressing day.

But in all honesty,

Bennett was not hearing things.

Razor smiled to himself softly as he continued to sleep gingerly.

══════════════ ⋆🍀⋆ ══════════════

3rd person POV 

It had been what seemed like hours to Razor since the whole incident occurred. He had been awake for a bit of time while Bennett comfortably caught up on his Z's.

Whatever happened was just a big blur to him. Thinking about it made him dizzy and made his head hurt dreadfully.

Out of the very few things he could remember, he remembered hearing a plethora of two people yelling excruciatingly loudly, piercing his sensitive ears.

Definitely not one of the best things to recall, is it? 

Completely disregarding the pain staking thoughts, he looked up at Bennett's head, which was slightly leaned towards the right, as if he was trying to rest his head on something bu couldn't.

Bennett was still peacefully sleeping, and Razor did not feel like disturbing him, let alone moving.

His body ached for some reason, and there was a growing nausea-like feeling.

Razor couldn't go back to sleep, no matter how hard he tried to.

He was just.. unsettled. His mind was stuck on what happened.

Why was he just now asleep in Bennett's lap? Wasn't Benny mad at Razor? That was the whole reason why they weren't on talking terms or whatever.

Razor just pulled his hood down and sighed, allowing his hair is poof out in every which way.

Undeniably, Bennett noticed Razor's soft movements. 

He stirred in his half-deep sleep, as his eyes softly fluttered open, with Bennett looking down to meet Razor's eyes.

Razor caught his beautiful green hues with his rubies. The way they stared into each other's eyes with such passion made time feel so long, yet so fast too. 

In all honesty, Razor felt as if he could look into Bennett's eyes for an eternity, and have it only feel like five seconds.

Razor felt warmth overcome his whole body really as Bennett smiled softly with true affection in it and curled Razor's hair behind his ears.

What is this feeling? That's exactly what Razor was thinking in the moment.

He thought to himself a bit before decidedly and unhesitatingly pulling Bennett's head down softly, so their faces were centimeters away.

Quickly, Razor tried something he'd never done before.

He knew that this was what humans did to show what they called love to one another, but Razor had never experienced it first hand.

He thought that if anyone would be his first, and if anyone deserved it, it was most definitely his best friend, Bennett.

As he pulled Bennett closer, their lips met. They connected ever so gently, with a mixture of feelings.

There was shock, anxiety, and fear. But there was also love, affection, and intimacy. 

After the two pulled away from the gentle kiss, they stayed silent.

Razor grinned ecstatically, showing his toothy smile, as he poked Bennett's cheek.

"Benny's very red," he pointed out, letting out a soft giggle.

Bennett quickly got even more flustered, but he couldn't help but break into a smile too. 

He honestly didn't even know what just happened, but he knew it felt amazing.

Almost as if Razor could read his mind, Razor added a comment.

"I love Bennett."

Bennett stared, glancing at Razor's soft lips once more. He smiled softly, a burning passion breaking out into his heart.

He could feel the hot steamy tears form near the corner of his bright green eyes as he inhaled sharply and caressed Razor's face gently.

"I love you too, Razor."

fin. (?)

HEY GUYS!! IM SO SORRY I SAID I WOULD UPDATE IT A WHILE AGO AND I NEVER DID AND I  FEEL SO BAD THIS CHAPTER IS SERIOUSLY SOOO SHORT
BUT
I'm kind of more alive now, it's spring break for me (1 week). Maybe I can write more in depth stuff now
anyways... should I continue the book, or do you guys think this is a good finale? :)

thanks for 1k reads and 100+ votes. I LOVE U GUYSSS!!

love,
aneres