Rough Day

Just gonna point this out, though it is an X reader kinda book, i do accept like any ship you want! imma gonna edit the title of the story, but i forgot to mention something. 

ALSO! i know that this may be not how certain people/band members may act but c'mon, its a fanfic, you're gonna get what you get.

anyways enjoy!

So, a lovely follower requested this!

so @obsessive_lovergirl this is for you my love!

DISCLAIMER! if you dont approve/agree with this ship, please leave. or skip ahead. people have opinions, or ship who they want. I or any of you may have never heard of this ship before, but that does not give you the right to disrespect others, and honestly i thought it was quite cute, so yeah!

Ship: Billie Joe x Mike Dirnt

era: 2009!

+++++++++++++++++++++

All through recording, negative thoughts run through my mind at hundreds of miles an hour. Most of them were, 'was my singing good enough?' and just other negative thoughts about how this recording went through. I've had these before, but it was just getting worse each minute. And on top of that, my guitar strings broke mid recording and i cant get replacements for a while, i've had a throbbing headache for ages. It was only me in the studio since i was sick when the other two recorded. Ive been down all week, and im pretty sure my boyfriend Mike, is definitely is starting to sense something wrong. I walked over to my guitar case, picking it up abruptly and sighing as i threw the strap on my shoulder, waving to the producer and recorder. 

I just really wanted to get to Mike's, so i pushed the door open, slamming it shut, and sped walked to my car, also slamming that shut when i opened it. As if the world was turning on me, it took agonizingly long to drive 20 minutes to Mike's house. All i wanted was my boyfriend, and that even has to wait forever. 

+++++

As Billie's car pulled up into Mike's drive-way, he got excited, but when he opened the door, the smile faded as he saw Billie's face. It wasn't as bright as it usually was, and the smile was replaced with a wobbly, pouty lip, indicating he was about to cry. Without a word, he pulled Billie inside, Mike sitting down and pulling the latter into his lap, pressing his head into his shoulder.

"Hey, whats wrong?"

All that came out was a loud sob, which Mike found heart-breaking. He didn't like it when Billie felt down, he never liked it even when they barely knew each other.

"I- i know it isn't mu-uch, but-fuck-just has a terrible fucking day, my guitar strings broke, i woke up with a throbbing head ache, and i just can't seem to think positive whatsoever!"

Another heart-wrenching sob came out, which was followed by a flow of tears. Mike ran his hands through Billie's hair, scratching softly at his scalp massaging it. Soon the sobs quieted down to hiccups, and Billie removed his head from Mike's shoulder. He looked at the latter, in which Mike smiled, kissing Billie softly, rubbing his hands up and down his sides. 

"Wanna watch a movie?"

Billie nodded, turning around in Mikes lap grabbing the T.V remote and switching it on. They quickly found a movie, and were quickly situated in a bundle of blankets, cuddling eachother. 

++++++++++++++++

this was cute.... 

i think. 

i like it, and i have never heard of this ship before, but this was cute ngl. Anyways, i need requests lol im bored and im willing to write anything y'all actually want to read but can't find!

okay thats all

love ya bye xx