Class Trial {29} Me

When I woke up I could feel something hot on my body. I was confused as my vision was becoming less blurry I could see that Mikan was hugging me I blushed up and managed to get her off me. She woke up and looked at me apologizing each time. "It's okay. . . Why are you here?" I asked her.

"A-ah, w-well I was trying to get you up but you wouldn't wake up and then I felt really tired so I fell asleep. ." Mikan said to me.

"I see. ." I told her.

She must have been working all night, she's so tired but she won't go and rest. . If she carries on she's going to make her sick or collapse because she's over doing it.

"Mikan why don't you go rest I'll stand watch and if something happens I'll come get you right away I promise." I said to her.

She looked at me and nodded her head as I said I think deep down she knows she needs rest too. "R-right. As long as you promise to come get me I will go and rest. ." She said and started to walk away.

I sighed with relief and started to walk to the lobby first as it is almost time to video chat with the others. I got there and sighed first that's when I saw the blue going off, I was confused at first but I pressed the button. "Kazu-" I stopped as I saw a horrifying scene.

Someone was walking up a step ladder and started to hang themselves, my eyes widened as I ran to the music Venue however I was too late. I saw them hanging there. N-no I was too late!!

The only thing I could do now was run out to get two more people to come with me so the body announcement can appear. However no one was around the music Venue. So I ran to the motel. That's when I saw Chiaki and Kazuichi. "Guys come quick!" I said to them.

Both of them was confused as I was in a panic. "What's wrong?" Chiaki asked me confused.

"Someone hanged themself!! Come on in the music Venue!!" I said panicking.

The both of them looked devastated and we all syarted to run that's when we met up with Mikan, Luniar and Fuyuhiko. I explained it to them and that's when we all went there. We couldn't get the door to open but that's when. .

"Fine we do it the hard way. ." I heard Luniar speak.

We all looked at her and started to throw her body against the door. Fuyuhiko started to join her in that as the rest of us was pushing the door. When he finally got them open my eyes widened more.

There wasn't just one body there was two.

"I thought you said there was only one. ." Chiaki said to me.

I nodded my head slowly at what she said. "Your right I only saw one body, where did the other come from. .?" I asked freaked out.

"Calm down Hajime. . Maybe there is an explanation." Luniar said.

That's when the annoying bear appeared on the monitor saying the announcement I wanted to hear so we figure out who did this.

"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time the class trials will begin!"

That's when the bear himself appeared in front of us with his usual happy attitude. "Hello, hello everyone!"

****************************************
And that's all for this chapter everyone!
I appreciate the support and I appreciate you guys reading this book!

Thanks everyone!

Bye for now

To be continued!