Extra 1 : Spin fun knowing' ya

It was a beautiful sunny day in sunny town everyone was happy the bird were chirping and kid playing around but in the ES house Speed, Silvia, and Black where bored and didn't know what to do.

Speed : Guys I'm bored.

Black : No kidding we have been inside sitting down and watching TV for the whole time.

Silvia : Let's go see if anyone is doing anything.

They were going to Leaf and see what she was doing she was in the garden watering plants happily and a tiny bit worried for some reason.

Speed : Hey leafy!

Leaf : AAAAHHH!

Leaf try's to defend her self with a watering can.

Speed : Woah! Leafy it just us.

Leaf opens her eyes to see it was Speed with a sorry like expression.

Speed : Sorry for scaring you but we were wondering what were you doing.

Leaf : I w-was just f-f-finishing watering my g-garden.

Silvia : Can we help Leafy.

Leaf : Well there is nothing left to do here I was just watering the last plant.

Leaf : I heard Pearl was doing a project for something she need help.

Black : Wow! Thanks Leaf.

Leaf : n-no problem.

Speed, Black, and Silvia : Bye Leafy!

Leafy : Bye Bye.

Speed, Black, and Silvia left to go to Pearl Leaf was Finishing up until she heard a loud *WHOOOSH noise the scared her really bad she dropped her watering can and gone to run in to the house until she stepped on a rake and then hitting her face she had a bloody nose and she was stepping backwards and then she stepped on the water from the spilled watering can she was slipping backwards until she fall back and land on garden hedges stabbing her heart out her chest she was screaming and freaking out until she was getting woozy and died her mouth was full of blood and the blood was bubbling.

Speed, Black, and Silvia left to go to Pearl Leaf was Finishing up until she heard a loud  *WHOOOSH noise the scared her really bad  she dropped her watering can and gone to run in to the house until she stepped on a rake and then hitting her face...

The trio arrives at Pearl's room seeing her build some sort of machine.

Silvia : He-

Pearl was using a drill

Silvia : H-

Pearl started using a blowtorch

Silvia : Pe-

Pearl was blend a drink because she was thirsty

Silvia eyes turn yellow and her body was turning blacker she grabbed Pearl and said.

hSilvia : CAN YOU STOP WORKING FOR A FUCKING SECOND!!!

Pearl was just confused but said

Pearl : Oh. When did you guys get here? Please have a seat.

Pearl let them sit down and offered the drink she made.

Pearl : So why are you guys here?

Silvia : We are trying to find something to do. We gone to leaf and she was already done with her garden work and she said that you were working on a project so we came to help and also sorry for yelling at you.

Pearl : None takin and thanks but I really don't need any help but I did hear that there is a new playground and that is free plane rides on a actual airplane.

Black : Cool! Thanks Pearl your the best.

Pearl : Awww your to kind.(blushing)

Speed : Do you wanna come with us Pearl?

Pearl : Sorry I got to finish my machine it can make juices own your choice.

Silvia : Cool!

Speed : Well I hope you get it finished soon.

Black : See you around Pearl.

Pearl : Okay have fun you three.

When the trio left Pearl got back to work but she was thirsty so she drunk the drink she made for herself it was good but then her intestines started to feel hot and then she felt a bit cold in her stomach and then she heard a plop sound she looked down and saw her guts on the floor covered in the drink she realize she might had made acid and she drunk it she was trying to put guts inside but the acid started burn her hands and then disintegrateing her legs flesh until there was nothing but bone Pearl was screaming in pain but she was gurling blood so no one else cloud hear her she was slowly dying until a few minutes later she was nothing but bones and blood.

Later when the trio arrives at the playground they invited Frost to join them but he wasn't the brightest blub in the shed they decided to go on the Merry go round so Frost could spin them.

Speed : C'mon Frost push us.

Black and Silvia : Push us! Push us! Push us!

Frost : Okay hold on tight.

Frost was spinning it fast they were have fun until they wanted to go faster

Speed : Wee! Faster! Faster! Faster!

Black and Silvia : Faster! Faster! Faster!

Frost : Faster? Okay

Frost was spinning it really fast Speed, Black, and Silvia were hang on tight screaming with joy until Black's hands slipped off the handle and he flew right in to a tree at high speeds his body got stretched by it blood was in the mark black was on and his to big fangs got stuck in the tree Speed and Silvia were getting worried and told Frost to

Speed : Frost slow down!

Silvia : Please stop spinning!

Silvia was hold on the handle with her body and ribbons then her handle broke and she said

Silvia : Uh oh!

Silvia flew at a chopped down tree and it separated her body her lower half hitting the part where the tree was cut at and her upper half on the stump and the handle flew and stabbed her in chest. Speed was holding on tight with his hand really hard and his arms were stretching out and he was telling Frost to stop but he was still spinning it.

Speed : FROST! ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! I DON'T WANNA DIE!

Speeds arms were to stretched out so much they snap off and Speed flew into the planes engine turn him into blood and chopped up mush Frost was still spinning until he got tried shortly after and then when it stopped her saw speeds hands still hold on and then slid down the handle Frost realizing what happened he just said.

Frost : Uh oh!

The End!