CHAPER 1(wings?)

This happened after the sumeru archon quest and it's has been our a 2 whole weeks after they meet wanderer.
Okay now let's begin!!

Warning:a bit angst...and of course romance 🥳

Aether pov:

It has been few weeks seen we solve wanderer/username mommy problem.

I wanted sometimes for my self. Paimon went to sleep cause it was late evening almost night and we decided go to liyue city before our journey to another region. I was tried from all the battle's and my body hurt...it feels as if it telling me to let it do as it pleases. As if something inside me is hurting me myself...it kinda hard to explain neither I understand.

So I took stroll around sumeru forest and went to a cliff nearby and sat on the edge and layed on the grass.will my journey end faster then I hope for or slower than? Will I understand this world? I stood up.

Many question came back to my head and memories came flashing through with them. I remembered that one memory Wher I lost my twin and that heavenly principle or should I say _____(🤫🤫🤫)

I remembered my wings and suddenly I felt my whole body relieved and something on my back I immediately turned back nothing...nothing appeared..suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my chest and suddenly I fell down on my knees my body...it...hurts....I understand pain but this is way to far from that pain I imagine.

I started to coughing and asking for air.I don't understand what?..why?..something is not right here...I tried to get the pain in control by resting a bit it didn't help mentally but helped physically. So I could move a bit better now tho it hurts when I move one step by step...

I started to walk away from the cliff and then my body felt a harsh feeling as if it was a spear jabbed on my back...I screamed in pain and fell down.my body was not moving it just collapsed on my ground.

"Someone...help..me.."I said tho I knew no one could hear it. I was feeling as if something or someone is telling me to give my body it's own control but I wouldn't do that what would happen if I did I will I kill my friends?

Suddenly some footsteps were heard I look up and I saw the mommy issue boy(jk he just said wanderer) I tried to stand up but my body wouldn't listen. When I looked at wanderer he seem shocked?

He quickly help me get up and put my arm around his shoulder.

"What happened?"-wanderer asked me I couldn't tell him can I? I wasn't too sure if I still trust him yet I thought of a lie that could work?

"I just got ambush by some fatui that's all they are all gone no worries"I smiled at him and looked down and breathing heavily.

"Tsk! You think that kind of lies would work on me?"-said wanderer as he tightened his grip.I was not shocked that he wouldn't buy the lie.

"U really wanna know?"-I asked wanderer her just nodded and I explain the situation to him calmly. He seem surprised and deep in thoughts to find his conclusions.

"So ur saying that ur body has been acting by itself and asking for control?"-ask wanderer who seem still confused 😐

"I guess u can say it like that but I assure you I can Han-"before I could say anything I felt the pain again and I almost fell down so I pulled wanderer shirt and he fell with me.

Wanderer was on top me and I was at the bottom I was processing until I felt wanderer lips so close to mine that I jumped up and walked my away. My whole face was red and my head was spinning.

Wanderer just looked away for few minutes and I was just standing there like an idiot covering my own face.

"Ahem!maybe we should ask nahida for help she might help u"said wanderer and I took a deep breath in and out nodded.

"But how am I supposed to reach?"I asked wanderer and wanderer gave me a poker face telling me with your legs obviously 🙄

"Look my body's hurst and it difficult for m-"before I finished wanderer hold me by my waistline and lifted me in a bridal style.

I was blushing hardcore and I covered my face and I could hear wanderer laughing I was also embarrassed I didn't even open my eyes útil we reach the nahnida.

After few hours later we reach to nahida I explain the situation to her and she seem to be still thinking of a way. My body still hurts and my memory keeps flooding back to me again and again. Is is connected to this situation I remembered my wings again and how I flew with it and lovely memories with it but also tragic once's.

Again my body felt as eased and I felt okay(?) but when I stoped thinking of it my body started acting up and my body kept trying to control but I kept fighting back it feels like I am fight myself.

Suddenly I heard nahida saying something but I couldn't hear anything I fell down again on my knees and tears started to fall down.I could murmur some words to them.

"My..body it's ...difficult....to...control argh.."I said those words and suddenly I felt nahidas and wanderer arms around me.

TBC reader until next time aheh