Fishnets

A lot of things picked at Subaru's nerves, but nothing quite picked at his nerves like fishnet tights. Y/n wore them everywhere: school, work, parties, stores. They bothered him more than all the ogling eyes, and that's saying something. He was extremely possessive over her, but there was something about those damn fishnets that he couldn't shake; he found himself often unable to remove his eyes from her soft skin. She had almost an unhealthy amount and he would often find more turning up almost weekly. He wanted to burn them; why was he so obsessed with them.

She was dragging him on one of her many adventures, babbling on to the point of inducing migraines about some squishy teddy bear. She was practically skipping through the car park; dragging the vampire behind her. He was trying to pay attention to her, but the nagging rib and back pain was making it difficult. He finally was able to relax when she came to a halt at the doorway to adjust her tights. Those damn tights, why did it make her skin look so appetising, he wanted to taste her skin so bad. 

He felt his nails digging into his hands, his self restraint starting to melt. she seemed to notice what was happening because she quickly placed her skirt back down. A small but cheeky smile crossed her face, she grabbed his hands and pulled him through the doorway so they could continue their trip.

She navigated them through the crowds of people and brought them to a lift. There wasn't anyone waiting for the lift surprisingly, Subaru felt a sense of peace. He shut his eyes  for a moment and took a shaky breath, then entered the lift. That sense of peace was quickly lost when y/n pushed him against a corner of the lift, stood on her tiptoes and forced him into a kiss. Automatically; his hands flew to her thighs, his nails dug harshly into her skin. 

"w-what the hell?"

"I really like the way you look at me,"

"g-good for you, n-now let me go!" 

"you can touch me if you want, i really like the feel of your hands on my ass-"

she definitely didn't regret her choice of words. in fact; she was praising her lover as his hand came down on her ass cheeks for the 12th time that evening. her eyes were watering, a blissful look on her face.

"Damn hentai, look at you," he spat through gritted teeth.

"m-more, please!"

"fucking slut, fine, I'll give you what you want,"

he threw her on the bed, face down, and ripped a hole in those stupidly glorious fishnets. the little freak was getting off on this, she was soaked through. her smell was intoxicating enough, but seeing the mess she had made, feeling the mess she made, sinking balls deep inside of her. his eyes almost became lodged in the back of his head permanently. 

she felt almost euphoric to him. he couldn't get enough of her. her cries and the feeling of her melting around him with every round; was like his own oasis sent by the Gods. He would never admit it out loud; he would never give the smug little bitch the satisfaction. the problem for him was, this was her plan all along and all the hot sticky loads he was dumping inside of her holes was more than enough satisfaction.