-part 19-

"Brittney! Hi, I can't believe it's already Thursday." I said heading towards Brittney, exiting my house.

"Well you did miss a day off school Indigo." Brittney giggled.

"Yeah, well can you blame me! It was sports day! I hate sports day."

"I love it!" Brittney said.

"Yeah, well that's just because you're good at sports." I smirked.

"Omg!" Brittney gasped.

"What! Has someone died!" I whispered.

"Oh gosh. No. Have you checked your socials lately? Someone has made a fake account about Ivy!" Brittney whispered.

"A fan account? That's cool." I said. I wish someone made an account about me. No one would care enough to.

"No not cool. It's a troll account. A fake account."

"Oh. Who would do such a thing?" I questioned.

"I'm not sure. I did think for a while that it could be Lulu because she's made fake accounts about people In the past but how could she ever do that to her best friend Ivy."

"I would hope it isn't Lulu. She wouldn't do such a thing. It could have maybe been one of the boys who made the account?" I questioned.

"Yeah. Maybe." Brittney said as we turned the corner onto the next street.

"Can you show me the account?" I questioned.

"Sure." Brittney handed me her phone and pressed onto the account. She scrolled to the bottom and clicked onto the first post. She continued, "What's weird is that it was all posted last night."

I observed the phone carefully; the pictures were just exposing and violating Ivy. The photos were incredibly embarrassing- if an account was made of me like that I would rather die!

The most recent post was:

You Grotty, Scumbag!

I get it! I get that you are a nicer person.

I get that you are more likeable.

I get that you are more pretty. I get it okay!

Stop rubbing it in my face and don't ever take over my role in the friendship group again! I am in charge. I am the most popular! At least I have more Boys after me. I hate the boring friendship group. There is no drama ever so I'm ditching the friendship group. Ps: some of this isn't true about you, well most of it isn't. I just wanted to get the point across. Oh and by the way this definitely isn't a jealousy thing so if any of you nerdy stuck-up kids start rumours about who is behind this account is dead meat!

"Have you seen the most recent post?" I said, showing Brittney.

"No." There was a long pause. Brittney had to catch her breath and continued, "that's definitely Lulu." Brittney gulped nervously.

"Well we don't want to hang out with her after that do we? I can't imagine how Ivy feels!" I said.

"How about we just ignore Lulu? Nothing else. Just simply ignore her." Brittney said.

"Yeah. Okay but no mentions about this anymore. We are heading towards school. I always had an off feeling about her. I remember when she spread that rumour last year about your mum!" I whispered.

"Yeah. I don't know why I even accepted her apology." Brittney said.

We went our separate ways to class- at least I had art with Mrs Bluebell.

"Morning Indigo! Come on in. Today we are focusing on sketching and drawing animals! As I know, I think you will very much enjoy this lesson as I am aware you have a keen love for animals. Isn't that right?" Mrs Bluebell gave a heartwarming smile.

"Ooo, sounds fun! I'll get myself sat down and set up." I said.

"Good idea." Mrs Bluebell giggled.

It came around to lunch time and I exited the Maths room and walked out onto the field towards the girls; well, apart from Lulu.

Grace was giggling quietly with Lucy as Brittney dipped her finger into a cup of yogurt and at the same time comforted Ivy.

"Oh Ivy. You've just about been pushed over the edge from Lulu." I said with sympathy, kneeling down on the grass. I smoothed out my skirt with my hands as Ivy collapsed on my body. I couldn't even come to words, Lulu had ruined her best friend, her friend group and her reputation. Tears escaped from Ivy's eyes as they slid down her flushed cheeks.

"Ivy, don't waste your time crying about a foolish, un loyal, fake, back-stabbing friend. She is not worth your time." I said those words clearly and with compassion as I patted Ivy's back.

"Promise us you won't forgive her like I did last year."Brittney raised her eyebrows as she leant forwards, grasping Ivy's arm.

"I promise." Ivy sat up and pinky promised all of us.

"How did I get so lucky!" Ivy smiled wiping her tears away with her cardigan sleeve.

"what do you mean?" Lucy and Grace said in unison.

"You guys are so amazing. I got so lucky having friends like you guys. I don't know how you put up with me being friends with Lulu. She was awful and treated you guys like crap!" Ivy said.

"She treated you like crap too! You just didn't see through her unfortunately." Grace said.

"Have you seen the instagram account then Ivy?" Lucy questioned.

"No. I never want to see it. I've only been told about it." Ivy said with a side smile.

"Sensible. I recommend you not seeing it either, it will just make you envy Lulu more I guess." Lucy said as she continued, "ugh, I hate having a name so similar to Lulu's name. That's probably why she hated me."

"Wait, you knew she never liked you?" I questioned.

"Yes, I'm a very good detective Indigo." Lucy said as we all giggled.