Pt2. •How its going•

Uhm so to be the second chapter this will be a little uhh

whats the word- oh, heated;)

_________________________

Tanjiro POV:

"Well..I think I like zenitsu.." nezuko looked at me with a blank expression. "Shwhauhshd.." "but what if he rejects me?" "- borhdhsd. Sisjdndgsuen" "I guess you're right nezuko...hessoprettyandhislipslooksotasty..ijustwantto
kisshimonthespot-" "...goodnight" nezuko crawled back into her box flustered. Maybe that was too much detail..all of it was true though- what's wrong with me! I need to get my head out of the gutter. Is this also a sign of puberty? Dirty thoughts? I need to ask the most mature person I know! After breakfast-

In de kitćhen

"Good morning tanjiro." Aoi welcomed me again "good morning Aoi!" "You can sit at the middle table." There at the table was zenitsu and inoskue. "Good morning guys!" "Good morning tanjiro.." "Hi Gonpjiro!" "It's tanjiro..good morning.." I sat in the middle of both of them and we began eating after saying our prayers. "Thank you for this food Aoi." all of us said in sync. "You're all welcome." she said before walking off again. I looked at zenitsu in the corner of my eye to see him peacefully eating his food. Normally him and inoskue would be fighting right now but I guess inoskue isn't in the mood today. He looks so pretty..his slightly pink ear..and his chubby cheeks..damnit! I get aroused every time I see him..I really need help. "Tanjiro are you okay? You have been staring at me for 5 minutes now.." "Oh sorry zenitsu! I was uh- lost in thought." "Oh okay..Also can I talk to you after breakfast?" I nodded and looked down at my boner that was poking through my pants "shit.." I whispered to myself. "hm?"Then zenitsu looked at me then looked down but I got up before he could notice. "Ill be in the bedroom since you wanted to talk.." He looked worried but let me go. I raced to the bedroom in embarrassment and closed the door. "I hope he didn't see.." "Who?" I turned around to see Miss shinobu accompanying nezuko. "Ah- Miss shinobu. sorry for the out burst." "Its okay, I was about to leave anyways. But who were you talking about?~" So she did hear.. "Oh uhm. Its actually really embarrassing-" " You know you can trust me tanjiro~" "Well..There is this person I think I like." "Oh~?" "They are so beautiful, and their lips are so soft-" "grmm.." Nezuko hid back in her box "Their ear is slightly pink making them even cuter! I just wanna-" "That's enough detail tanjiro..you should go to a uhm. Male and talk about that.." she left the room in a hurry and zenitsu came in.

{This is the lemon part so if you don't feel comfortable with 16 year olds doing this you can skip it 😃}

"Hello zenitsu!" "Hi.." "Whats wrong?" "I should be asking that about you. You have been acting weird since this morning.." "I-uhm I just- It was a dream I had. That's basically how it began.." "So how is it going? I just want to know why you are acting like this. "Like what?" "Like you're always flustered when I see you..Are you okay?" "Im fine.." "No you're not. Whats wrong? I can help you." "Again zenitsu, this isn't something you can help..I just have to face it myself-" "No you don't. Just tell me whats wrong and I will help." "Zenitsu I- *sigh* well, I feel like I like someone but I don't know for sure..I want you to help but you might think its weird.." "Oh, well what can I do to help?" I don't even know what can help. Maybe a kiss or something- "I don't even know..I have never felt like this. Feelings for a guy, its making me question my sexuality.." I put one of my hands on his face out of unconsciousness and pulled him closer. "I think a kiss from a guy would help a lot.." I turned my head slightly and kissed him. then I licked his lips making him gasp and I shoved my tongue into his mouth. I felt another tongue on mine fighting back trying to take dominance. A door slammed and locked as me and zenitsu fell onto the bed continuing the deep kiss. Soon he stopped fighting with me when he was out of breath. I slowly let go after hearing a small moan, then I went down to his neck licking and sucking on it. "Mm~" His moans are so cute. I bit his neck softly leaving a hickey also making his moans slightly louder. "Ah~ Tanjiro~" "Shh zenitsu~" I continued to bite around that area making him moan even louder. "You like that don't you~?" "Mhm~ Ah~" He taste so good~ I wonder what his ### taste like.. (No <3 not yet at least..) I went back up to his mouth and kissed him again. While he let out soft moans I went in his pants and touched his ass. I always wondered how big it was..not that I was ever looking..^^' its so plump- "Mphm~" I forgot I was still kissing him. "We should stop before something that neither of us want happens." "O-Okay. My neck still kinda hurts. I guess that the affect of a hickey.." I looked at all of what I did flustered yet unsatisfied. "I did do a lot." oh shit- I just made out with my best friend.."were still friends right?" "Yeah! Of course were still friends!"

{It ends herre.}

"Also, thank you for uh..helping me.." "Its nothing really just friends helping each other out" "Yeah.." to be honest I wanted to be more than friends..lovers. I really need to talk to them.. "Well I have to go help Aoi with the laundry since I owe her.Bye Tanjiro!" "Bye Love!" shit shit shit- I really hope he didn't hear that! How could my tongue slip at such inconvenience! I hate my life right now..I need to get going before it turns night.

______________________

Literally, it ends herre.

Uhm so I just couldn't resist writing smut because I had no other stories to write it and this one's convenient because it only had 1 chapter- lol-