hanging out

Mostly Kenny's pov
Age: 19
Not smut does get steamy!!
I was walking down the street idly, not really planning on going anywhere. As I passed the bus stop, I noticed butters leaning against one of the walls.
"Hey leo!"
He stared wide eyed at me as I stepped closer to him, a faint flush making its way across his cheeks. "H-hey.." He replied shyly.
"What's up?" I said leaning with him.
"Uhm.. Nothing really.." He said, the blush deepening around his face.
"Wanna hang out?" I said with a smirk, shuffling closer to him.
"Ok, sure ken," He said happily, "we can go to my house if you'd like!"
"Sure dollface~" I said making my way down the street slow enough for Leo to catch up.
I looked back slightly, walking slower.
Leo was super flustered, he couldn't be told apart from a tomato. He was kind of just paused there, but he soon realized that I'd moved and came walk-running towards me. I chuckled to myself and grabbed his hand, walking back to my normal pace.
We finally made it to his place after about ten minutes. Leo took his house key and opened the door slowly. I stepped inside after he did, looking around. After a bit I felt a hang tug my jacket lightly, it was Leo.
"Sup leo?" I said confused.
"Do you wanna go upstairs to my room..?" He asked nervously, still blushing. I simply nodded in reply and began walking upstairs with him.

As we walked up, Leo seemed to get more nervous every step we took, tripping over the carpet and stumbling. He let out an embarrassed giggle every time that happened. The entire time he kept smiling, his cheeks turning darker by the second. He was so cute when he got flustered... My heart started pounding faster.

Soon we were standing outside his room. Leo fiddled nervously with his hands, clearly struggling to find what he wanted to say. I watched quietly as he struggled and blushed harder. I could almost hear him muttering under his breath, I guess he thought I couldn't here that part.
"what was that sweet cheeks?"  I whispered, placing my hand near his shoulder and rubbing small circles.
The blush intensified. "Oh uhm... Uhhh... I-" He stuttered. Before he could continue, I pulled him in for a kiss.
"yknow.. I don't think your parents will be home for a while..~"
He gulps loudly, his heart racing as he looks around for any sign of danger. He swallows hard as he nods his head in agreement, staring straight into my eyes.
"Y-yeah.. Let's do it.."
Well, that made me extremely flustered and blush furiously
"w-wait you do know what I meant by that right..?~"
He chuckled softly, his hand reaching over and gently grabbing my as he pulls you close to him, smiling sweetly.
"Mmhm.. Yes.. Of course I do.."
I couldn't take it anymore, god he made me so horny. I pinned him to the wall and kissed him passionately. He kissed back, his hands running up and down my back as he leans against the wall, letting out a soft moan "Ohhh.. This feels nice.."
I pushed him on the bed, and got on top of him, kissing him roughly. He then moans softly against my lips, wrapping his arms around me "Mmmh..."
After a while, he puts a finger on your lip, stopping me from kissing him anymore.I stared down at him, giving a confused look. "Hm?" I say, groaning from the loss of contact. He looks up at me with lust filled eyes, smiling warmly and grabs my hand. "Let's get undressed..~" he moans softly in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.
After we got undressed I sat on the bed and sat him on my lap, he started giggling at this and kissed my neck. By that, I got a boner almost instantly "shit..." I groaned softly.
"What? Is something wrong?~" he said in a worried tone, it sounded almost.. sexy. "
It's just that.. if you move you might be sitting on a boner.." I said, giggling nervously. At the thought of this, he tried to sit as still as a tree, he was clearly struggling though.
"Well.. unless.."
"Unless what?" He said not trying to sound rude.
I grabbed  his ass and sat him on my raging boner. Needless to say, he really enjoyed that and started moaning like a girl.
"Look at you! So slutty.. I love it."

About an hour later
"Remember if your parents ask we were-"
"Hanging out."