17.... I'm Hungry

Hey guys thank you for 1K+ readings.

Thank you for your support

"Take care guys and come back soon" Jennie bid goodbye to her sisters as they were going to woods.

"Let's go now" She said to V.

Jennie and her sister were at Kim's as they were going to woods for collection. They left V and her there as they still needed to complete their research.

They went to V's room and took their places and started their works it took almost 2 hours for her to complete her work and she saw v is still doing his so she took a nap..

V finished his work at 2 in afternoon so he decided to eat his lunch and he saw Jennie sleepjng peaceful, he went towards her and closed the window beside her as the wind is Messing with her hairs, her face was covered with her beautiful Burnett hairs he gently removed them.

V's pov:::::::

It was a very difficult job to search, finally I did it I really hate botany who will remedy those scientific names with their uses plus their families, here im in difficulty to remember my family relatives

I saw time it's 2:20 so late for lunch so I decided to have my lunch, when I saw Jennie I saw her sleeping on my table, I went near her and close the window which was the reason for her messy hair and her face was covered with hairs I removed them and I can clearly see her face now, her closed cat eyes her pretty long eyelashes and those pink cherry lips which are curved into a smile and her long beautiful hairs.
She is looking ethereal with the natural light falling on her.

What are you thinking Taehyung gain your senses back, I need to eat my lunch, I better get going.

I came back after my noon meal and saw Jennie is still sleeping I decided to sleep too.

Jennie's pov ::::::

I woke up and saw the skys have turned their colors into pretty yellow and red it's 5 in evening, I really took a long nap and forgot my meal, good job Jennie, I said my self and saw around what Taehyung is doing,.

I found him sleeping while hugging his pillow he was looking cute tho. I need to go home and I'm hungry after skipping my morning breakfast.

I packed my things and went towards door and without any sound I drove off to my home.

It's almost 20 minutes drive and I went inside to see Jisoo unnie reading a book and Chae and Lily enjoying movie with popcorns, I went inside the kitchen and looked for food, unfortunately I didn't found anything.