The cabin

Once upon a time, there was a young couple, Sarah and John, who were deeply in love. They had been together for years and were planning to get married soon. But their love story took a terrifying turn when they decided to take a romantic vacation to a secluded cabin in the woods.

As they arrived at the cabin, they noticed that something was off. The air was thick with an eerie silence, and the trees seemed to be closing in on them. But they shrugged it off as their imagination and settled into their cozy cabin.

The first night was peaceful, and they spent it cuddled up by the fire, sipping hot chocolate and telling each other stories. But as the night wore on, they started to hear strange noises outside, like footsteps crunching in the snow and branches snapping. Sarah tried to convince John that it was just an animal, but he couldn't shake off the feeling that something was watching them.

The next day, they decided to go for a hike in the woods, hoping to clear their minds and enjoy the beautiful scenery. But as they wandered deeper into the forest, they realized that they were lost. The trees seemed to be closing in on them, and they couldn't find their way back to the cabin.

As they were wandering aimlessly, they stumbled upon an old abandoned house. It was decrepit and overgrown, but something about it drew them in. They decided to explore it, hoping to find some clues that would lead them back to the cabin.

As they entered the house, they felt a chill run down their spines. The air was thick with an ominous energy, and they couldn't shake off the feeling that they were not alone. As they walked through the creaky old house, they noticed strange symbols etched into the walls and floors. They couldn't decipher their meaning, but they knew it couldn't be good.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps coming from upstairs. They froze in fear, not knowing what to do. But as the footsteps grew closer, they realized that they had to hide. They found a dusty old closet and hid inside, hoping that whoever was coming wouldn't find them.

As they waited in the darkness, they heard a voice whispering their names. It was a woman's voice, soft and gentle, but somehow sinister at the same time. They couldn't see who it was, but they could feel her presence in the room.

Suddenly, the door to the closet swung open, and they found themselves face to face with a ghostly woman.