after arlong park (gay??)

I'm sorry I'm not good at fighting scenes 

--

all of us were badly beaten up, after we beat up arlong Zoro was in a bit of pain, he was the one who was the most wounded. We had gotten food and other stuff for the ship. Luffy was talking about if they should get a doctor for the crew, Zoro said yeah but the other questions Luffy asked he didn't answer he was probably in too much pain to even speak "hey Luffy leave Zoro alone for a bit" I said, Luffy had look at me and smiled "ok!" he said as he walked away to annoy the others. I sat beside Zoro since I was basically the closest thing to a doctor, but I only knew how to wrap up open wounds and stop them from bleeding out. "why are you still in her" Zoro said to me, "it's because I have to watch over you, I'm the only one who doesn't have anything to do" I said "fair point" he said as he closed his eyes to take a nap, I had laid back in the chair I was in and closed my eyes "come here" he said right before he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into bed with him "Zoro!-" I said right before Zoro hugged me. "shut up and just go to sleep," Zoro said, I stayed quiet and closed my eyes, and after like 2 minutes Zoro was already asleep, it was pretty hard for me to fall asleep, but after a while, I was finally able to go to sleep.

YALL IM SO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT AND WAS POSTED VERY LATE I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY IM SO SORRY - creator