The Real Story

I was just a happy little boy that had lived such a normal live. Parents, friends, siblings, EVERYTHING. I loved life so much i just wanted to say it to everyone. As the years passed by i kept on enjoying life. My parents were so full of energy and my siblings were happy to go to school just like me. So one day i was out, i was hanging with my friends and we had a blast but it was time for me to go home. I was so sad to go anyways when i came back home everyone was in bed and fast asleep. I just smile and went to my room. As i was walking up the stairs i opened up my door. It seemed like someone was in there so i just ignored it and layed on my bed and stared at my ceiling. All the sudden one of my sister's was crying and she was in my room. I said "Leila what's the matter". She just got up and walked away. I just stared at my Door hoping she will come back but ahe didn't. As i just started to close my eyes i hear a door open. I knew it wasn't my door it sounded like it was down where my father writes his books so i came down the stairs and stood at my fathers door looking at it really hard. Then i heard four screams coming from each room. I quickly hurried to the front door and i was stopped by this childish voice. She called out my name 2 times and sang this song called "kill the one who blurs". She made up the lyrics i could tell the lyrics were so pathetic i had to sing along. "There he was helping out until this little girl arrived, see kept killing the one he loved until he blured me out, he is the one who blurs, so all the people in the town said kill the one who blurs, or you will be the one who will get killed in your house tonight. And that how i became blur the killer. My catch phrase is "i will always be there to help".