25| "Oh girl. Stop crying or else your makeups going to get ruined."

"ciao ragazzo mio." My mother said walking towards me and my father slowly following behind her on the phone.
(Hello my boy)

"Ciao mamma." I said and she gave me a huh and I placed a kiss on her cheek.
(Hello mama)

"How are you?" She asked.

"I'm fine. You?"

"Oh I'm great."

My dad finally got here and he lifted his expensive black sun glasses, letting them rest at the top of his head.

He stretched his hand towards me in greeting and I gladly took it, giving it a ferm shake.

"How is it going with her?" She asked.

"Its going fine."

She narrows her eyebrows

"What do you mean it's going fine.  Its not going well or anything?" She asks.

I let out a soft quick laugh with no humor in it.

"It's that bad?"

The front door opening, revealing Naomi in sweatpants and hoodie from one of her clothing lines.

The wind blowing her curls everywhere, but she still somehow was able to still look beautiful.

She had an ear to ear smile on her lips as she listen to the other person on the other side of the phone.

"Aubrey I love you, but talk to you later. " She says.

She still hasn't seen us, but as she walks down a few steps she looks up and she stops in her tracks at the sight infront of her.

She looks between my parents in shock.

"Oh my Naomi." My mother said walking past me and towards Naomi with a smile.

______