His Crow

Author's Note : HIII!! WELCOME BACK TO THIS SERIES AND OMG I HAVENT WRITTEN IN A WHILE- anyway i feel like i wrote the last chapter really well- like i mean if you couldn't tell my best subject in school is english- yk i got a perfect score on my exams for english last year? Hopefully i can do it again fr- ANYWAY BACK TO THISSSS-

                                          ...
Ah... so that's his name. Kageyama Tobio thought to himself. It's cute. He pondered on a good nickname to give him for at least five minutes. Maybe 'sunshine' he thought. It would certainly suit him well, as he was like a little ball of glowing energy. Tobio walked back into the room, a tad filled with excitement.

                                        ...
"Hello Hinata Shoyo! Or may I say, Sunshine." Kageyama said to the crow teasingly. "OH. EW! DON'T CALL ME SUNSHINE. WE SOUND LIKE A LOVEY DOVEY COUPLE." Shoyo said, flopping on the ground in dismay. Tobio wouldn't admit it but he thought this was cute. "Well." He said blowing it off, let's go get bathed." "Uhm no. I didn't agree to this." Shoyo exclaimed, no mistaking the pink tint on his cheeks. "Uhm where are you going to go then? To your parents." Kageyama said, not realizing the impact this would probably have on the crow. Hinata looked stunned for a moment, while a genuinely confused Tobio stood wondering why Shoyo randomly went silent. He seemed to hurtfully walk to the area of the restroom before Tobio gently grabbed him. "Wrong way." He said with a concerned smile. Hinata stayed silent and went the other way. The bath was awkward. Until Kageyama realized Hinata was crying. "HEY! HEY BOKE! What's wrong?" He said scooting closer.
Me Interrupting Real Quick : I'm so sorry I made this a bath scene. I just realized right now how awkward that would be.
"If you don't get any closer, I'll tell you when we get out the bath." Hinata said sullenly. "Okay boke." Kageyama listened for once in his whole life.

                                            ...
He was drying Hinata's hair and finally finished. "So what was wrong back then?" He asked this as Hinata seems to have completely forgotten about the whole ordeal. "It's nothing Bakagayama! I'm just sensitive about that family stuff is all! Now give more head rubs as an apology!" Yes. Head rubs. Hinata had taken a liking to this while Kageyama was drying his hair. They laid like this for a while. Hinata's head asleep on Kageyama's lap. It was a wholesome sight for the peeking maids seeing their always gloomy king be so warm with a tangerine headed boy. "Uhm sir." They knocked on the door, a bit less scared than all the times before. Too bad. Kageyama's immediate reaction was to make that annoyed king noise as soon as they walked in. "Do you not see that I'm busy?! What do you want at a time like this?!" He yelled, seeming to forget about the tangerine angel on him. Shoyo stirred. "BAKAGAYAMA WHY ARE YOU BEING SO LOUD." Hinata yelled with a squeaky, morning voice. Hinata looked playful and annoyed, while on the other side, the maid's were horrified. But Kageyama just apologized and rubbed the little crow's head. "Sorry boke. I'll be more quite." However, this didn't seem to satisfy Hinata. "How about you be more nice bakagayama?! They just breathed and your being so rude!" "Sorry Boke." He said turning to the maids and apologizing. "Hey Bakagayama. You must be really mean huh. They're eyeballs are tearing up." "Shut up boke."

                                              ...

Author's Note : HELP THIS CHAPTER WAS TRASH- I SWEAR THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER 😭