What are friends for? 1

Hello, I'm Y/N L/N. I have just moved to this school named South Park High. It's not like I moved houses or anything, just moved schools because of past problems. I usually got bothered, so I would move schools often.

I reached for the doorknob and walked into my first class. " Oh, you're finally here! Class, this is our new student, Y/N L/N." A female teacher spoke with a smile. " I'm Ms. Amber, go ahead and find an empty seat." She said as I walked to the back of the class.

There were about 20 people, most of them males. I sat next to a beautiful but pale girl with long black hair.

" Hi, I'm Wendy Tesaburger. It's a pleasure to meet you!" The girl whispered. " Oh, hello, I'm Y/N, and it's nice to meet you too." I introduced myself and shook her hand. " Wanna sit with me at lunch?" Wendy asked with a smile. I nodded in response, giving her a small smile. At Adleast, I have one person to talk to. It might be easy here. Most of my classmates look pretty friendly.

****

A few hours later, it was time for lunch. I had packed my lunch. It was a pbnj sandwich, a bottle of water, and a container of cheesy broccoli. I sat at an empty table since I couldn't find Wendy. She might've even changed her mind about that anyway.

" Y/N, did you already forget?" I heard a familiar voice call out. " Did you change your mind or something?" Wendy tapped my shoulder. " Oh, hey Wendy. I couldn't find you so I decided to just sit here. " I explained myself. " Okay, come on over to my table." She then helped me put my lunch away, and we walked over to a table with about 5 girls.

" Girls, say hello to the new girl, Y/N. " Wendy introduced me to the girls. " Oh, uhh...hey..." The blonde one stared in disgust. Most of them looked at me pretty weirdly, but a few smiled.

" Look at the new kid. She's so big. I can't even see past her!" I heard a few people snicker from behind. " Hey a*s holes, shut the f*ck up!" Wendy yelled and flipped them off. " You really didn't have to do that.." I pat her shoulder, trying to calm he down. " Yeah, I do. Besides, what are friends for?" Wendy balled up her fits and turned around to look at me. " F-friends?" I stuttered. " Of course! Unless I'm rushing into things. Sorry if I am. We don't have to fr-"

" Nope, we're friends now. "

°°°°°