The Party | 2

Today was gonna be a good day, I just know it. One of the main reasons I know that is because I was invited to a party! I know, strange, right? Invited to a party while I'm still new? Well, who cares, Wendy invited me, and I'm going to make the best of it!

°°Sorry For Being Lazy But Time Skip To After School°°

I quickly ran in the house and changed out of what I was already wearing, and switched it out for a dress.

( For some reason, this app is acting sh*tty and won't let me put in a picture, so....)

My dress was hot pink with a ruffled V neck and long sleeves, and it ended at my thighs, so it was probably best to put on tights. I also did up my hair in a ponytail and some curls for some extra elegance. The shoes I will be wearing were some white heels.

Once I had everything on and ready, I got a granola bar and walked outside to my brother, who was in the car, beeping the horn impatiently.

" Why'd it take you like, 10 minutes to get dressed? You don't even have on makeup!" Anthony scoffed and started driving before I even buckled up. " Can you just hold on a minute, geez! Besides, 10 minutes isn't even that long. " I dismissed his snarky comments and looked out the window throughout the whole drive. Oh, how this was gonna be fun...

°°°°°

Once I got to the house, I thanked my brother for the ride, grabbed my purse, and walked inside of the house, which the door was wide open. The second I stepped in the house, the whole atmosphere changed. For example, the smells, lighting, noise, and like everything else! It was really crowded as well. " Heyyy Y/N, let's dance! " I heard a familiar voice say and pull me into an even bigger crowd of dancers.

" Hey Wendy, who's house is this?" I asked her and started dancing along with the beat. " Uhmmm...F*ckin' Cartman's..." Wendy replied with a scoff. Then suddenly, Wendy randomly spun my around, allowing me to be close enough to smell her breath. Yuck, alchohol!

" Hey everyone, just si you know, we're all out of here by 5:00 a.m. Kay?" A boy with brown hair called out from the top of the stair railing and slid down afterward. I'm guessing that that's Cartman.

" Okay, everyone, split up into partners. It's time to dance. " The house owner instructed and stood in the middle of the crowd, tapping his chin.

" I pick... you!" The boy said and pointed to me. " H-huh, me?" I questioned and pointed to me. Cartman then nodded and pulled me in. " I'm Cartman, by the way." He smirked and put his hands around my waist. " Oh, I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you." I gave him a smile and introduced myself.

°°°°

Me and Cartman hung out for most of the party, mostly talking about ourselves. He seemed like a cool dude, I'm not sure what Wendy was talking about.

Right now was another slow dance, and it was the end of it. " I'm gonna spin you around, okay?" Cartman spoke and spun me around.

I was spinning really fast, like insanely fast. It must've been happening for maybe 4 minutes now until I stopped.

" Ahhhh!" I screamed as I hit something hard and heavy behind me and fell.

All eyes were on me, pointing and laughing.

°°°°