𝒗𝒊𝒊. 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒍𝒚

⋆。🌬˚ CHAPTER SEVEN ...!
                 ❛ ⌗ follow the butterfly . ❜

❝ and a softness came from the starlight and filled me to the bone

❝ and a softness came from the starlight and filled me to the bone.❞

TOUCH / cigarettes after sex

( her attire • just image the braids in the front are long curly hair 😋 )

NEYTIRI'S FINGERS RAN ACROSS THE EMBELLISHMENTS THAT COVERED the back of Oare'yuey. The number of times she felt the area with nothing but love and warmth and yet, there was nothing but bruises and cuts. It was alarming how little Oare'yuey would speak let alone how she felt uncomfortable from the tattoo. Why did she feel she couldn't say anything to them? Was she still scared of them? Her ears flattened downwards as she felt her fingers curl around her neck massaging the knots she felt against it. Hoping the girl's tenseness would soothe itself with her touch.

Jake connected his eyes towards his mate watching the cave's atmosphere change. The one area filled with laughter and warmth was almost chilled with frozen bodies looking for comfort.

"Syulang?" He began to question holding his tongue watching the little one look up towards him, sitting on the edge of the bridge holding a small sodden comb. It seemed to be hand craved with the knots of architecture from his. Oare'yuey's yellow eyes held themselves high with flared eyebrows that scrunched in the soft tone that came from the man. She couldn't help but give him a just as soft smile in return. The soft kneading of the large but gentle hands of Neytiri made her calm though she could still sense a form of uncertainty in the room.