scenario [1]

[IMAGINE NO. 01]

WARNING: VERY CRINGE WRITING, ANGST, CENSORED SWEARING.

   Request? NO/yes

 Y/N = Your name -- D/N = Daughters name -- L/N = Lovers/Partners name

[their name could be anyone, but in this scenario they will be your lover since i'd like to keep your imagination easier <3]

     ~*FLASHBACK MEMORY Y/N'S P.O.V*~

    As the autumn breeze goes passed my warm body, I take a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding on to at all. I open my  eyes to an astonishing sight of  L/N and our beloved now 4 year old, D/N. As I see D/N getting chased by L/N as they hold up their hands in the air with the motion of tickling. 

    "The tickle monster is gonna get youu!!", I hear L/N shout out to our child, they both fall down to the grass as D/N gets tickled crazy, I only hear the giggles and squeals of the both. I take a quick glance at a tree that lies behind them, I see the two initials of me and L/N. I remember our hatred for each other back then, oh how we would always start fights out of nowhere. If my younger self would've seen us in the future, now, I would stare at myself with wide eyes. The thought of that made me smile slightly as I continue to zone out of my thoughts, 

    "Y/n? Hello, Earth to Y/n?", I hear the sweet muffled voice of the one and only, L/N. 

   Oh how I used to hate how they called out my name, now all I ever think about is how I love the way my name just slips out of their sweet cherry plump lips. But I suddenly feel a hand grasp at my hand, I feel a sweet quick kiss on the right side of my neck. I open my eyes again and see for myself, L/N. Wearing a big grin on their face, I stare at every feature on their breath-taking face. 

    "Ewww!!", I look back behind L/N to see D/N. I see her giving the both of us a stink eye, making kissy smoochy faces towards the two of me and L/N. I giggle at her, as L/N grins at me and smiling with their beautiful E/C eyes. I would've never thought that we would end up together, 

    "Y/N, I told you that you would love me back," L/N whispered to me, and closely with a smirk across their exquisite face. I give them back the same face as we two get up, while I pick up D/N so the three of us could go back to our car.

     ~*END OF FLASHBACK STILL Y/N'S P.O.V*~

    "Y/N, you promised me! You promised me that you wouldn't leave me!," L/N cried out with red bloodshot eyes, as they slightly, and ever so aggressively hitting my chest with their fist. As I lay on their lap with my lips covered in red. The red wasn't lipstick. I feel the stinging pain on my cheeks, big red glowing gashes on my forehead and down to my jawline were ever shown. 

    "I'm so sorry.. I didn't get the chance to apologize to you without this happening." L/N says as all I could hear were the blaring sounds of ringing in my ears. Everything was a blur, I could barely tell who I was laying on at all. But I knew, I knew it was them. I just wish things wouldn't have ended like this between the both of us. 

    All of those sayings they told in front of my face, were all fake, it was never true. It truly breaks my heart. But maybe in the next eternity, where things are different, where we both find ourselves again, where we can have anything and everything we've ever wanted. 

    Maybe then we could be together happily, without having to break each others bones, body, or our heart just in return for the feelings of emptiness in the dark pits of our no longer beating hearts. But if L/N truly did love me, I wouldn't have found them making love to another individual. 

                                                                            ~*THE END?*~

      -Don't forget to vote, comment, or follow! I appreciate and love is put in all of  works. <3-

 Word count; 707