Chapter 2: Magic

"Ambrose! Get me the Scabiosas, Carnations, Snapdragons, and Ruscus" Amitola told Ambrose as she puts some red rose into a bouquet's.

The Vollerei flower shop is close for a few days due the royal family asking the Vollerei to prepare a bunches of flower bouquet for the royal ball.

Usually the Vollerei family member will learn how to do flower arrangement at ten years old. So the older three siblings, Andreas, Azura, and Ambrose are helping their parent preparing the flower bouquet's. With Andreas being sixteen years old going to be seventeen years old this years, Azura being fourteen years old going to be fifteenth years' old, Ambrose being twelve years old going to be thirteen years old.

The Vollerei family only lets the family member doing the royal family flower arrangement went they turn eighteen years old. Andreas is going to learn how to do a flower arrangement that is suitable for the royal family next year's meanwhile Ambrose and Azura still learning some flower arrangement. Azura, Ambrsoe, and Alastair being the younger three also learn how to manage plants, how to grow them, how to keep them healthy, and many more just like what Andreas did. Alastair who is still seven years old going to be eight this year, wouldn't learn about flower arrangement until about two more years, Alastair would be learning how to manage plants first.

"Here you go mom" Ambrose gave his mom the flowers.

"Thank you Ambrose" Amitola accepted the flower before continuing making a flower bouquet.

"Amitola, do we need to call for Mr. Carroll to help us this time." Antoine asks Amitola.

"Yes. We need Mr. Carroll to help us grow Delphinium, Eryngium, and Pink Peonies" Amitola listed all the flower that they need help with.

"Is it because they need magic to grow?" Alastair asked his dad looking at him.

Antoine laughs softly and boop Alastair nose. "Yes, Alastair that right. Good job"

Amitola stand up from her sit and stretch for a bit. "Come one, help me get the flower ready." Amitola said as everyone follow her.

When everyone starts carrying the pot but suddenly one spot in the dirt that Ambrose starting to glow. This startle Ambrose causing him to drop the pot. The pot breaking catch everyone attraction but when they look at where the noise came from, they see a spot glowing among the dirt, specifically a flower seed.

They all watch in astonishment as the flower grow into a beautiful Eryngium.

"woah..." Ambrose admired the flower stretching his hands toward it.

Ambrose was immediately stop by Antoine. "Don't touch it Ambrose. We don't know if it's safe or not to touch it."

"I'm going to call Mr. Carroll to come to the shop instated we going to his house" Amitola said pulling her phone to call Mr. Carroll.

Andreas and Azura are making sure that Alastair didn't go near the flower.

"Mr. Carroll said that he will come here" Amitola said to everyone, finishing the phone call.

"Did Mr. Carroll said anything about the flower mom?" asked andreas looking at his mom but making sure that he still holding Alastair with Azura.

"Mr. Carroll said that he has a hypothesis but he just need to confirm it when he got here." Amitola explained.

Antoine is looking at the flower with narrow eyes. He has a suspicious about the cause of this but he will wait for Mr. Carroll hypothesis to confirm it. Being in the sciences field, he suspects that Ambrose may have magic as he has work with magic before within his field before.