♡𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7!♡

FIRST STOP: MONDSTADT!

"Oh god, can you make my heart shot?
Hit me with your killshot baby,
I mean it so serious <3"

(∩˃o˂∩)♡

After Y/N and Bennett had the opportunity to meet, it was time for the girl to get to know Lumine's other friends, who assisted to the idol's concert with her.
Mona, Fischl (and Oz), Barbara and Noelle were, infact, all waiting for Lumine and her famous friend at Mona's house. The girls (and Oz) organized a sleepover at Mona's house, so that they could get to know each other.

"Oh, I am so excited! Barbara, you seem to be very happy too. I cannot blame you: we are going to meet THE Y/N, Cherry Blossom! A-And we'll have the opportunity to become her friends...". Noelle was rambling about her excitement for the situation with Barbara, while Fischl was adjusting her dress and asking Mona if it fitted her nicely.

After more or less five minutes, Y/N and her "bodyguards" arrived at the astrologist's house.
The idol was quite excited for the occasion: it was the first time she ever participated in a social activity of this kind, because of her parents' antics.

Y/N was 11 years old at the time, and one of her classmates organized a sleepover for all the girls in the class to celebrate her birthday. Y/N was invited aswell, so she asked her parents if she could go, but sadly they refused.
They didn't want her to go there because they were "busy" and the girl could've easily done something more productive in the evening, instead of going to a mere sleepover.

The day of the party, every girl at school was excited for the occasion. Every girl, aside from Y/N.
"Hey, Y/N, are you going to come today at the sleepover?".
"Oh, no. My parents didn't allow me to, sorry.".
"Yeah... such a bummer that you can't come.". The birthday girl said, with her trail of friends giggling behind her.
Y/N might have been a kid at the time, but even she was able to recognize such bullshit.

Infact, that night, all the girls in Y/N's class had fun at the sleepover, without thinking for a mere second about their classmate that couldn't come.
When the next day in class they talked about all the fun they had together, Y/N had no idea of how to participate in the conversation, so she simply stayed by herself for the rest of the day.

Y/N's manager, Amanda, since she knew that this was the first time the girl took part in a sleepover, decided to give her a few tips, like the things that she was supposed to bring, some games that are usually done as ice-breakers, and all the food that she couldn't eat at Mona's house because of her diet (it wasn't really strict, but she still had to follow some basic rules because of her job).

After Lumine knocked at the door, they were welcomed by the house's owner, Mona, and the other girls.
They all sat on the carpet in a circle, and Barbara, Mona, Fischl (and Oz) and Noelle presented themselves to the idol.
Y/N could sense that they weren't people with bad intentions, at least, compared to the ones that Lumine introduced her to in the past two or three days, who simply wanted to get autographs from her, so that they could re-sell them.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. You already know who I am: Cherry Blossom, in the flesh! But you can just call me Y/N, especially when I'm not on stage.".

Barbara then chimed in. "Why don't we start the night by playing some games? I know a few ones that might let us get to know each other better!".
And so, the group started playing games such as "2 truths and a lie", various board games (the amount of board games that Mona had in her room was quite impressive), which have mostly been won by Y/N, because if she lost, she would've thrown a tantrum, probably, and a karaoke competition in teams.