1D af

I couldn't stop thinking about Justice. A week has passed and I'm going to an One Direction concert with my best friend, Kaycee. I'm actually really excited about this concert. But I'm sad Zayn won't be there. Kaycee and I finally got to the concert and found our seats (2nd row). After all of the opening people came out one direction was ready to preform.
"Weird seeing you here."
"Oh hey Justice, what brings you here alone." I shouted
"I'm 1D af and I was going to bring lovey James but she was sick." He said at the top of his lungs.
The song no control came on and Justice, kaycee, and I fangirled.
After the concert all three of us walked out of the arena.
"well aubree it was great seeing you again and it was nice meeting you Kaycee. Bye."
"Bye Justice." Kaycee and I said.
We gave him quick hug before kaycee and I left. As we were walking off I felt somebody touch my handbag. I then tuned around but no one was there.
Kaycee decided to sleep over at my house because it was getting late. I told her that I think someone touched my handbag. We tipped everything out to make I still had everything.
After a few minutes of searching we came across a note that said,
123-432-7889 (XJusticeX)

Please let me know how much you like the book in the comments. Also let me know if you have any suggestions.