017

The next morning mariah walked into the house and sasha mimi and gia were all awake sitting on the couch waiting on the girl, once she closed the door sasha runs up to the girl and snatches her keys out of her hands "riah be so foreal" sasha says getting angry "dd wanna be wit her so bad they gon be together cleaning her yard" mariah says, just then sasha notices mariahs red puffy eyes and how she smelled of weed and liquor, "fuck them, you gon find a better nigga" sasha says pulling her into a hug, mimi and gia join in soon after.

A few hours later mariah decides to go out and do something in her life so she gets out of bed and skims through her closet pulling out a tan matching set and tossing it on her bed before walking into her bathroom. After a 30 minute shower she gets out and applys lotion and deorerant before putting on some light blue underwear and a light blue bra, and putting on her outfit over it, and slipping on some off white foam runners.

After taking a few pictures mariah walks down the stairs where sasha was sitting with jay "wassup muddy" jay says dapping her up as she walked past them and into the kitchen "wassup jay" mariah says blankly as she stept into the kitchen, opening t...

After taking a few pictures mariah walks down the stairs where sasha was sitting with jay "wassup muddy" jay says dapping her up as she walked past them and into the kitchen "wassup jay" mariah says blankly as she stept into the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing a water and walking back into the living room, "where you going?" sasha asks "im finna walk to the deli" mariah says back "we coming witchu" jay says as the two of them stand from the couch "aight lets go" she says walking out the door as the couple followed.

At the deli mariah picked up some chips and a rasberry arizona placing them on the counter and paying, sasha and jay payed after her and the three left the store, on the way back they had to pass dd's building again but this time he were outside "yo wassup" dd says dapping sasha up, mariah just got on her phone and started texting gia, "wassup witchu riri" dd says coming closer "im coolin back up" she says pushing his chest causing him to back up "aight. ill catch yall later" dd says sucking his teeth and walking back into his building.

Once mariah got back home she jumped onto her bed and turned on shameless as she ate her chips, "Riah dd wanna talk to you" sasha yells from the bottom of the stairs "NO" mariah yells back putting her head in her pillow, suddenly she hears her bedroom door open and close, causing her to look up, "ma im sorry, what did i do?" dd says coming closer "bro get out my room" mariah says rolling her eyes "no you gotta tell me what i did" he says furrowing his eyebrows "i feel like you was using me" mariah says suprising the boy "What?" he says looking confused "like you would wanna do couple shit like cuddle kiss an rub up on eachotha, but you was neva finna lock in" she says her voice cracking a bit, "I wanted to ask you out weeks ago but all the shit that went down with ya pops and moms i thought that shit would be to much for you" dd says "no it was literally all i needed to make me feel better" mariah says as a tear falls from her eye "Mariah janae do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asks "Nigga duh" mariah says jumping into the boys lap "what about crystal?" she asks "that shit ended yesterday, i was planning to come ova here" he says hugging the girl "wait, just so you know i did that shit to her house" mariah admits "i knew that alreay, crazy ass" he laughs.

The next morning mariah and dd wake up to loud music playing down stairs so mariah stands up and makes her way down the stairs with dd following close behind her "wassup yall" jay says as him and sasha are on live cooking breakfast and listening to music "i told you this would wake them up" sasha says to the live "why yall so loud its early as hell" dd says rubbing his eyes and streaching "boy it is 11:23" sasha says chuckling "look at the young couple" jay says pointing the camera at them "they wanna be us so bad" sasha says laughing "girl you wish" mariah says walking into the kitchen, she grabs a water out of the fridge and the bends over to grab the box of fruit rollups when dd comes up behind her and slaps her butt as hard as he could "ow nigga damn" mariah hissis standing up and walking over to the kitchen table as she unwraps her fruit roll up "gimme some" dd says opening his mouth for her to feed him, "here" she says sticking her middle finger down his throat making him gag "nah you wildin" dd says chasing the girl as she runs through the kitchen "look at them yall" sasha says showing the live the two again. Mariah runs around the couch juking dd and jumping over it and running back into the kitchen hopping up on the counter "dd im sorry" she says not having anywhere to run, "fuck allat, bring that ass" he says grabbing her ankle "ill come down let got" mariah says, he lets go and mariah jumps down and tries to run but dd catches her and lifts her up in the air spinning and twisting her in the air "dd put me down" mariah laughs "nah they is cute" sasha says agreeing with the comments.

 Mariah runs around the couch juking dd and jumping over it and running back into the kitchen hopping up on the counter "dd im sorry" she says not having anywhere to run, "fuck allat, bring that ass" he says grabbing her ankle "ill come down let g...

This is so last minute so its short sorry hope yall enjoyed though.