i. the red devil

Dedicated to PopperPaper , LeUnsuspiciousMuffin
Who voted for this story.
I hope you like it, thank you for reading!

____________________

She was known throughout Seoul as the Red Devil. Someone who's good at fighting, merciless, and bloodthirsty. Destroys everything on her way. If she doesn't like something, she makes it to her liking with her fists.

How'd she get so strong?

And how did she get so... Wrong?

The answer is: Her parents.

As soon as she was born, her parents quickly made her into an indestructible living weapon because of their background. Talented in every way, strong, and doesn't know how to lose. They keep pushing her to the limits, and she keeps fighting.

Was she okay with it?

To be honest... No. But she's already broken in several ways... And there was no going back. So it's better to embrace it instead. Even after her parents left to tour the world after training her to be independent...

She embraced the bloodlust.

The feeling of wanting to destroy everhthing in front of her. Destroying the weak, so the strong remains.

She became bloodthristy.

Gun managed to find her by accident while he was cleaning up the gangs in preparation for the four major crews. She had fought the gang that had annoyed her. They had catcalled her and asked for her number when she nicely rejected them. And then she got angry, and bodies started falling down on the floor. Her dyed blonde hair was red from blood.

No mercy.

And it was fate back then when the two met and fought. There wasn't really a winner since Selina fainted from exhaustion. She was still human after all, no matter how her parents tried to reform her. The fight went on for so long. Gun was a beast. But she didn't mind. As she lost the fight against a strong person.

She was eventually bought to the hideout by him, where she met the rest of the group. A blonde haired man and a red haired man caught her eye first, but she felt like the whole room was strong.

Interested on the promise of fighting strong people, she partners up with Gun and Goo. They worked together to make the four major crews.

__________

"How many?" She asked the two, dodging a flying knife. Her hair was back to it's original raven color.

"Eleven!" Goo answered, happily taking the fallen flying knife from the group and proceeded to cut a gangster with it. "Make that twelve!"

"Fourteen." Gun dodged a punch and delivered a counter.

"Dammit! I'm still on ten!" She cursed and quickly punched the guy in front of her, making him fall down. "Eleven,"

She then quickly zoomed through the warehouse and quickly struck several men in the back with her baseball bat, catching up with her two other partners. She managed to steal some numbers ad she stole it from them.

"Twelve, thirteen, fourteen--" She counted.

"Hey! That's unfair, Selly!" Goo complained. "You're stealing mine!"

"All is fair in beating up people, my friend!" Selina cackled, and with a swing of her bat, the last man fell.

"Impressive. You were slow in the beginning, but got faster in the end." Gun praised and walked to her, patting her head, "Good job."

Selina smiled up at him at the praise. "Thank you!"

"Ugh, fine. Good job Selly." Goo joined along and pinched her cheek.

"Hey! That hurts!" She whined and elbowed his stomach.

"Who's the loser today?" She asked the two. "It's Goo, right?"

She jumped excitedly to the blonde. "That means you're paying for food today!!"

Goo caught her on his back with an oof.

"Fine! I don't mind paying if Selly gives me a kiss on the cheek!" He bargained. Selina chuckled on his back and turned his face to the side. She kissed him on the cheek, happy.

"Then you're paying!" She pinched his cheek. "Let's go!"

"I want a kiss on the cheek too." Gun said as he took out a cigarette out of it's pack.

"If you put that back, I will." Selina said in distate. She doesn't like cigarettes! It smells bad. Gun always smokes them all the time. Thank god Goo doesn't.

"Fine," Gun put his cigar pack back inside his pocket and leaned closer to her waiting arms. She kissed him happily on the cheek for being so obedient.

"There. That was nice, wasn't it?" She smiled.

"Selly! Are we going now? You're heavy!!" Goo complained.

"Fine!" She got down from his back. "You're already paying so lead the way."

She turned to Gun with a mischievous smile.

"What?" He said with a smirk. As if knowing what she wants, he touched her waist. "You want me to carry you?"

She nodded with a smile. Gun easily carried her in his arms bridal style. Her hands went to his neck for stability, and she leaned her head on his neck.

"For the well known Red Devil, you're acting like quite a princess." Gun said amusedly as she snuggled closer to his neck.

"Well, I have two of my knights here with me to take care of me!"

"Knight?" He scoffed, offended. "I'm a fucking king."

"Yeah, yeah, and I'm the Queen of England." She patted his cheek.

"Then Goo's a horse."

"What is this slander?!" Goo turned around and pointed to Gun. "I'm not paying for your food!"

Selina pouted. "How about mine...?"

Goo bit his lip. "Ugh, you know when you do that I'm weak..."

"Gwoo?" She fluttered her eyelashes and pointed to her mouth, "Will you weave Selly stwarvwing?"

"GAHHH!!! FINE!" Goo clutched his head. "YOU KNOW MY WEAKNESS IS YOU BEING CUTE!!!"

"And money." Selina added with a smile. Gun chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'll pay for yours." She said to Gun, "Winner's treat."

"Hah?? Did you won??? I don't think so! I did!" He bumped his head onto her forehead since his hands were full.

"Hehe, alright. As long as I'm not dead last like Goo I'm fine." She leaned back to his neck.

"Hey!!" Goo whined.

"Let's go eat some barbecue today, shall we?"

____________________

A/N

And here it is, the first chapter! For those who came from my other Lookism story, HARDCORE, thank you very much! Don't forget to check my profile, I have other Lookism stories that are published and will be published! Give me a follow so I can give you an update on the stories!

Dedicated to
I hope you like the sneak peek of the story.

Thank you for reading!