(5) Annoying Shooting

(y/n) p.o.v

"hey hiro"

"hmm?"

"tomorrow there's a short movie, and I'm going to be the heroine in it" he nod while sipping his drink. I continue

"and there'll be a .....kissing scene" *BLURTTT* he spit his drink!  my eyes widened at his reaction "umn, hi-" "WHAT?!" he clench his fist "w-who's the guy?"  he said looking at me slowly. I suddenly got nervous "it's liui...." after I answered him, his face become white.  "c-can't you, just.....not..being the heroine?" I shake my head "sorry I can't , yukou had sign the contract" I look at him worriedly is it okay for him? I hug him tight and kiss his cheek "hiro, I promise that this will be my first and my last kissing scene okay?" he smile sadly at me "ugh...fine" he wrap his hands around me and kiss my lips.

-skip to next morning-

normal p.o.v

hiro went to his office with a heavy breathe my girlfriend is just about to be kiss by another men he thought endlessly.  when he arrive,  he get to his work but the thought of (y/n) being kiss by someone isn't him, is getting to his nerve.

hiro p.o.v

"ugh...what am I doing here?" he got confused "oh yeah...work" I was about to do my work but someone gonna kiss (y/n) and it's NOT YOU! I stood up from my seat and get out of my office.

"hey hiro! where are you going? you still have a lot of work!" Tadashi yells behind me. i look back at him and say "i gotta save my favorite lips!" then i run again without waiting for his reaction.

Tadashi p.o.v

"what did he said?" wasabi asked behind me "i don't know, i guess 'i need to be asleep' not really sure though" wasabi nods "you know, i think you need to tell your brother to stop murmuring" i put my fingers on my chin thinking "i guess your right" *silence* "naah, (y/n) got this" then i went back to work.

Hiro p.o.v

ugh!! i hope it's not too late i rushed and open the door to see (y/n) kissing liui oh no! i'm too late. my jaw drop open. i clench my fist. when i was about to pull the guy from my dear (y/n), i felt a broad hand holding me back what the?! i look back to see liui winking at me. my eyes went wide open. then i felt someone hug my arm, i look down to see (y/n) i thought she and he- 

"CUT!" the director said and i look back to the scene. they're different person with the same clothes as liui and (y/n) this is embarrassing. i blushed. i heard (y/n) laughing out loud. "aww someone's jealous" i heard liui said and i shot him a glare. he raised his hands in surrender and start to move backward.

i look at (y/n) still laughing "(y/n)...." "okay, okay, i'm sorry, it was just, too adorable!" she laugh again for a while then stop and regain her princess posture "ehm, let me explain, hehe. it seems yukou didn't sign the part where i have to do the kissing scene. so the director hire someone else to do the scene, and it took a long time to fine someone like me, the fact that not everyone have the same body as mine. hehe" i sigh and pull her into a bone crashing hug. she got shock but hug me back. she pullback having a grin on her face "so...you were going to stop me from kissing liui?"  "w-well, u-uh , umm.... yes?" she giggles and hug me again "that's so sweet of you! muah!" she peck my cheek "hey! that's not what i want" "huh?-!!!" i cut her with kissing her on the lips.

~*~*~*~

hello (y/n)! humm...is this chapter long enough for you?

and i think almost OR every one shot i have, ends with kissing scene -_-

but hey! who doesn't like kissing scene?!

requests are still open! so, what kind of date do you wanna have with hiro?

write it on the comment!

don't just sit there and read, don't forget to hit the vote button too okay?

bye!

<3 P.Mira