EXTRA: MATURE

Since you guys wanted it so bad

MATURE CONTENT

Neteyam looked up at you, his hands making their way from your face to your hips and gripping them before slowly bringing you to sit on his lap.

His eyes held the same desire as you, he leaned in to kiss you, and soon it became rough, your arms snaking their way around his neck, deepening the kiss.

Fingers dragging themselves to your pants, he pulled away and whispered in your ear, "can i?"

You nodded and you felt him smile under his breath. You helped him pull them off, as well as your top, he admired your body.

He then flipped you over so that you were under him, you watched as he took off his, you felt an excitement in your stomach as he finally got them off and placed them to the side.

You awed at his size, he smiled and grabbed your chin to look at him "like what you see?"

"Maybe," you responded as he laughed, he got his 2 fingers and softly trails up your pussy. You slammed your thighs shut at the way he made it sensitive. He then used both of his hands to spread you open again, which you complied to.

He placed his thumb on your clit as his two other fingers went into your opening. You sucked a breath in as his fingers curved up as he fingered you, hitting the g-spot.

"You like that?" he leaned forward towards you and began kissing your neck.

"Mhm," you slowly mumbled as you let a moan slip out. You felt him smile against your neck, knowing that you were feeling good.

Your hands laid on his back as he sped up his pace, you felt a feeling of pleasure pool your stomach, making its way towards your body but before it could finish, Neteyam pulled his fingers out, dragging himself away from your body.

He placed his fingers up to his mouth and licked them, you watched him with needy eyes, he tilted his head with a smirk, "just preparing you."

Your mouth slightly gaped a bit, he lined up his dick with your pussy and looked up at you, "tell me when you're ready."

He pushed his cock into you slightly and you moaned out in the pain of your walls spreading around him.

"Neteyam," you moaned out, your nails dug into the ground beneath you.

"Fuck..." he groaned as he pushed himself fully in, he placed his hands next to you head and looked at you and how your eyes squeezed shut as you adapted to his length.

He finally heard the words that queued him to do what he wanted to do for the longest time, "I'm ready," you whispered under your breath.

He grinded himself onto you gently, before speeding up his pace bit by bit, until the pain turned into pleasure.

He raised one of your legs and placed them on your shoulder to get a better angle, he began hitting your g spot, making you a moaning mess.

His cock went inside you deeper and deeper each time, you back curved as he pounded into you, you felt your legs begin to shake at how much pleasure you were receiving.

You watched as his teeth bared and his head tilted back, "fuck you feel good," he groaned, he lifted your other leg onto his shoulder, raising your ass a bit and getting a better angle. "You're so perfect," he whispered, admiring how you looked under him. He could get used to it.

You felt the same feeling from before, but 100 times better, the feeling of the pleasure making its way through your body, "Neteyam I-"

"Same..." he thrusted at faster speeds, you felt your eyes roll back, your legs fell off his shoulder as your legs spread apart as far as they could.

Neteyam grabbed your hips and pushed them onto his dick, you felt yourself pant as you hit your climax, he pulled out quickly and came on your stomach.

Clear fluid leaked itself out of your pussy and you heard Neteyam collapse next to you, panting just as loud as you.

You slightly turned to Neteyam and he watched you with sleepy eyes, before lightly smiling with his teeth and pulling you closer. Both of you drifting off into sleep.