Prologue

Ahana stood in an empty void, the loneliness dark and consuming. It had been 25 million years since she has been alive. She sighed. "I cannot tolerate being alone any longer."

She closed her eyes, and focused, her intention crystal clear in her mind. A bright flash radiated from her, and when it faded, a baby floated in the air, glowing with warmth. His hair was rich and golden, and his eyes were filled with flames.

Ahana smiled and took the baby in her arms. "I shall name you Haro, the first and brightest sun, you will light up my world. He laughed, as if in affirmation.

She closed her eyes again. This time the glow that came from her was cooler, diminished. A smaller baby emerged, his skin pale and cold to the touch.

His eyes were silver and his hair pure white. Ahana frowned. This child looked deformed. Reluctantly, she picked up the baby. "You shall be Sao." she said.

"You will shine only in darkness, and will never bask in your brother's light. You are the second, the moon."

She decided to try again, and focused. A baby appeared instantly, pristine, diamond -like lights floating above her. They multiplied by the thousands, dotting the wide expanse they were in. Ahana was impressed, and pulled the child towards her. "You shall be Astria." she said. "My youngest and most brilliant. Your stars shall guide and glimmer, provide beauty to my world."

She extended her hands, and power flowed through them. She opened her palms, and miles below where she stood, land forms. Mountains grew above it. Atop the tallest mountain, sat the last baby. He was small, but Ahana was not worried. He was not her child.

"You are Atlas." she said. "You will be my earth."

Ahana smiled then. She was happy. She would  now have a perfect life.