!Prologue!

3rd person POV:
The doctors and nurses were running around trying their best to cleanly process this hell of a labor.
The mother was screaming and practically sobbing while pushing.
The father was attempting his best to help his wife throughout everything that was happening.
And the baby that was said to have a higher chance of dying rather living was still living, but lord knows how long that would last.

✿❀✿

After everything that happened, the happily wedded were ecstatic that they were able to go home with the child they oh so longed to have. Even better, the child was a healthy baby girl, something they both hoped their whole lives for.
Goodness knows what was in store for them...

❀✿❀

"AHHHHHHHH" a loud scream was heard through the entire mansion "DEMON EYES! DEMON EYES!" The caregiver practically sprinted out of the baby's room. "What happened?" "THE YOUNG LADY HAS DEMON EYES" "WHat nonsense are you spouting!? My child is perfectly normal!" The mother walked into the baby's room, not knowing why the baby didn't cry because of the screaming, but still hoping that she's alright "dear? Oh my goodness!" the new mother jumped away, but slowly got closer then before to the crib because of a sight she wished she hadn't seen on her first child

Demon eyes

Although it was just yellow eyes, it was still very uncommon and the town eventually got to the conclusion that only people who served and worshipped the devil were reborn with yellow eyes.

So it was practically traumatizing to see your own kin with what they referred to the eyes of the servants of the devil. Much more so to a new parent who almost lost their child through birth.

Few of the most psychotic and murderous people from this very towns history had yellow eyes and most who did worshipped the devil, thus giving it the name of Demon eyes.

...

Soon the father joined and was just as shocked as the mother, but both still loved their child regardless of what features she had, demonic or not.

They both knew to hire a personal nanny, maid and butler to the child they loved oh so much. They also knew exactly who aswell.

✿❀✿

"I'm sorry, but your child has WHAT!?"
" sigh She has demon eyes... dear cousin."
"You know how they treat kids with demon eyes! Sign me the hell up for this job! I'm not letting a single person hurt this child!"
"Heh, this is why you are my utmost favorite family member."
"Of course i am! I'm the best nanny and cousin!"
The mother smiled at her cousin's words
"That, you are."

❀✿❀

2 years later

"And you want to be our maid for what reason?"
"O-oh, my family really needs the money and i want to help out."
"And you would help any of us regardless of what we look like? Correct?"
"Of course! People should not be judged for features they born with and couldn't have avoided!"
"Even if that one person had... demon eyes?"
"Of course! I don't get why people are so scared of them, it's just a eye color that they were born with!"

A/N
So word of advice, if the character speaking ends their sentence with a "!" it means it has a chirp at the end. Not yelling.
End of A/N

"I see..."
The father checked something off of a clipboard
"Well, it's nice to have you as our new maid, Miss Sharon Violeta."
"R-really!? I mean! It's a pleasure working here!"
"Your first day starts at Monday at 12:35 am. Is it in your schedule?"
"Yes Sir!"
"Well, now that's settled, here is what you'll be paid."
The father wrote down on a piece of paper and gave it to the 19 year old lady.
"Wow! This is a lot! I truly thank you for your kindness!"
"It's been a pleasure to have you here."

✿❀✿

It wasn't really hard to get a butler, they just decided on the one with undying loyalty and respect that's been serving them for the past three decades.

With this all settled they knew that this child will have a good childhood.

❀✿❀

2 years later

"What do you mean she can't express emotions!?"
"I'm sorry ma'am, but your child has a rare condition that was barely noticeable during birth that prevents her from expressing emotions."

With this discovery, along the parent's reaction, the child knew exactly to keep quiet about the transparent armless man in the corner of the room that nobody else could see.

On the inside, she was afraid and wanted to cry out of pure fear because of the gory sight.
On the outside, she looked fearless, emotionless and intimidating.

The child wanted to tell them everything, about the transparent people she saw everyday, about her discoveries of their deaths and how much she feared them.

But she didn't know she could tell them.

She didn't know that they would help her keep it secret, but also help her through it all.

She didn't know anything.

After all, just because she has her features and cold, callused and intimidating looks.

She was still just a innocent 4 year old.

End of prologue

Hi everyone! Its the author here! Basically chapter one will take place of when she is 7 years old! She will also be homeschooled due to risks of her physical appearance making her a target of possible bulling or being harassed.

Alright goodbye for now!

Word count: 921 words.