A Painter Behind The Curtain

Title: A Painter Behind The Curtain, Daelihwaga

Summary:

Ian is a painter with a natural-born talent, but his love for painting is soon lost after being forced to work for the cruel and greedy Bardi family. No one knows that he's the genius behind the beautiful works of art that the famous family claims as their own. That is until one day when the wealthy merchant Raymond comes for a portrait, and his interest in Ian is piqued... Can Raymond help him see the world's beauty again? Or will Ian's true talent forever remain unseen?

-TappyToon

                                                            !WARNING THIS OPINION HAS SPOILERS!

                                                BUT FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE RATING FOR THIS MANHWA

Opinion: I FUCKING CRIED AND LAUGHED AND CRIED AGAIN I LOVE THIS A LOT!!!!

I died when Ian said that he couldn't paint anymore because I was in this phase where I couldn't draw anymore Ian overcome this, but I still haven't so it makes me sad and all. I  FUCKING HATE MR. BARDI THAT DUMB FUCKING ASSHOLE but Ray was just the best and THE EPILOGUE CURED MY HEART LIKE HELL AFTER ALL IAN AND RAY BEEN THROUGH! by the way a lot of people say Raymond is toxic but no he is not he was selfish as all humans are, but he did not hurt Ian and he wanted revenge. Both have trauma but Ray chose the revenge path Ian just wanted a life without his abuser. Also when I saw the thumbnail I thought Ian was a girl and when I read the plot I was confused about it so I gave it a try and now I am crying :))