Chapter 2

Flashback:

"Come on sweetheart," Natasha said gently and gave the little girl her hand.

"I promise you we won't hurt you. We are the good ones", said Natasha and the little girl finally grabbed Natasha's hand. 

Natasha took the girl from the room where the Avengers were already waiting.

Now: 

Natasha began to walk slowly out of the room with the little girl holding her hand and looking restlessly around. The little girl looked as if she wanted to run back to the haunted room as soon as possible.

"Natasha are you okay?" Clint asked Natasha worriedly when he saw her.

"What happened?" he asked her when he noticed a little girl next to her.

"I'll tell you later, when we're on the plane," Natasha whispered to Clint, who just nodded.

"Come on, sweetheart. It'll be better," said Natasha with a soft smile to the little girl, but it looked like she wasn't listening.

"What wrong sweetie?" Natasha asked.

"I can't go anywhere without Lily, ma'am," said the little girl, looking around.

"Who is Lily. honey?" Clint asked, his voice as smooth as possible.

"My stuffed animal, sir," answered the girl.

"Okay, honey. Let's go find Lily", Natasha said softly and started walking back to the haunted room.

Natasha returned to the room with the little girl, and the girl began to look for a toy.

"I have her", the child announced after a while, holding a stuffed bunny in his hand, who looked as if he had had enough.

"Okay," said Natasha, taking the little girl's hand and walking her out of the Hydra base.

Immediately after the agreement from the base, she met the other Avengers outside, who had both sympathetic and curious looks on their faces.

Natasha took her seat on the plane, holding the little girl tightly in her arms, who after a while fell asleep from exhaustion.