Monkey D. Luffy

In the East Blue Ocean, a majestic throne hovering and soaring toward a direction. On top of the throne is a young man with an athletic physique, a handsome face, and a slightly thick neck.

He is wearing a vest, red pants, and an open, long-sleeved red cardigan with four buttons. Underneath, a white shirt and a yellow sash tied around his waist.

On the left side of his vest is a Marine emblem. He is Monkey D. Luffy. You must be wondering why Luffy, who aspires to become the king of pirates, is part of the Marines.

Garp and the Fleet Admiral (Sengoku) learned about his talent in Haki and rare devil fruit, fearing the destruction he could cause with his abilities.

Garp and Sengoku proposed joining the marine would benefit Luffy greatly and train him as an undercover Marine, working directly under them while still pursuing his dreams.

Suddenly, Luffy felt a disturbance expanding his Haki range; he saw a pirate robbing a cruise ship. Luffy halted and took off in that direction.

The pirate robbing the cruise ship is the Alvida Pirates, led by Captain Alvida, known for being a woman obsessed with being beautiful.

She is a fat woman with long, wavy black hair and freckles on her cheeks wearing a white cowgirl hat with a large red plume and a blue captain's coat and rings on her fingers.

Alvida was a beautiful young girl from a noble family, not the woman you see now, tall and fat, obsessed with being beautiful even though she no longer is.

When Avlida was a young girl, she had everything and lived the life any young girl dreamed of living. However, one day, everything changed when her family and friends disowned her because she was different and kind to citizens without noble status. Hence, Alvida began to hate nobles, became a pirate, and started to steal from nobles.

"Koby!"

After she spoke, a young, frightening, small, timid, chubby boy with pink hair and round-frame glasses came rushing and stood before her.

"Yes, Captain Alvida!"

He knew why she called him since it had become a routine ever since he could remember.

"Who is the most beautiful woman of all the seas?!"

"You are Captain Alvida!"

Alvida knew his words were meaningless. Nevertheless, she loved to hear those words said to her.

It had been two years since Koby became the chore boy for the Alvida Pirates. Koby was brought onto the ship when he went offshore to catch a fish and accidentally boarded their shopping boat.

He dreams of someday becoming a Marine and helping the innocent and capturing Pirates.

Inside the cruise ship

The nobles were panicking, running around to escape for their dear lives.

Once the pirates boarded the vessel, they took every valuable item the nobles had on them. Regardless of its shape or form, the pirates took it as long as it was profitable.

While the Alvida Pirates were robbing the nobles on the cruise ship, a beautiful young woman with a slim body, orange hair, and brown eyes was robbing them.

Suddenly, a booming sound startled everyone on the pirate ship, and they ran around the dock area frantically. Lightning struck the ship's dock floor, spooking them.

"ha! Lighting striking on a sunny day? "

They thought. The pirates turn towards where the lightning struck, only to see Luffy on board.