✧49

-

Madison's POV

-

The sun was beaming through the red curtains in Austin's room as I woke up. I was cold, and it was presumably because the other side of the bed was empty.

I sighed and went to yawn before my head started to pound. My eyes were heavy and I could already tell that I'd be taking a nap today.

Wondering where Austin could be, I lazily stood to my feet when I realized all I had on was a big shirt. "Fuck" I mumbled, not remembering much after I got into Austin's car last night.

He's probably angered, and I don't blame him for that. I closed my eyes briefly as I blindly searched for my phone on his nightstand, and grinned once I heard footsteps nearing his room. Oh, he's home them.

"Morning." He spoke lowly, strolling into the bedroom with some items in his hands.

"Hey" I replied softly as he handed me a glass with ice and a can of ginger ale, along with some kind of tablet.

"This will help your headache, and stomachache." He nodded, taking a seat on the bed as did I.

I swallowed the pill and took a large sip of the bubbly soda before turning to face Austin who was already studying my face.
"Um, can you explain to me exactly what happened?"

He nodded. "It's quite interesting." Murmuring, he rubbed my leg through the sheets. "At around 12:30 last night you called me, about to have a breakdown, and I had no clue where you were until your friend told me you were at some club. Long story short, I came to get you, and I failed to hear the part as to why you did not tell me you were going out, and why you were about to have a panic attack." Austin huffed, and I could tell he was trying to keep his tone calm.

"I know and I should have told you. But you wouldn't have let me go and I need to have some fun." I swallowed.

"Yes, I would have told you no because I know it would stir trouble, and that's exactly what happened. I tried calling your for 5 hours and I had no clue where the fuck you were or what you were up to." He argued, raising his hands in defense. "You had me worried sick!"

"I really don't know what else to say besides I'm sorry, okay? What else do you want me to do." I apologized, taking another sip of my ginger ale.

He just stared at me for what seemed like centuries, and I raised my eyebrows as a blush crept it's way onto my face.

"I wanted to kill that little punk, giving you a fake ID and expecting everything to be peachy fine." He admitted, scooting closer to me. "And you, my kitten," he whispered in my ear, the pet name sending tingles up my spine. "I want to fuck you so hard, until you see stars, for defying me like that."

I quickly stopped a moan as he tugged on my earlobe, and gently pushed him off me, "But" I panted, "Are you mad at me?"

He paused for a second before shaking his head slowly. "To be honest last night I was fuming. But to answer your question, no, I'm not mad with you. I was young too, you know, and I've made the same mistakes numerous times. I just need you to be honest with me next time."

I picked my head up to press a soft kiss on his jaw. "I will. Thank you cutie."

"Doesn't mean your off the hook or that I'm no longer upset about what happened," he pointed out, shortly after snuggling closer into my side like a child. "I want you to know that whatever happens I always have you back, alright?" He asked nervously, as if something was on his mind.

"Okay." I yawned in response, letting his uneasy words slide. "Did you change me? And..." I felt my face. "Take my makeup off?"

"Not something I haven't seen before." He chuckled with a slight nod as to answer my question. "You don't remember?"