Chapter 12

Watching her sleep, was the most beautiful sight ever. The sun rose too quickly, I didn't want to put an end to this moment. I wanted to remain like this for as long as possible, watch her sleep, how fascinating. It took me a lot not to reach out and brush her warm skin, and her golden hair and touch her perfect lips. My beautiful, little angel.
  I got off the bed and closed the cotton, blocking the sunlight which reflected into the room then walked out of the bedroom. " Her friends will be up soon," I thought. Finding it difficult to decide whether to let her wake or return her to the camp. It won't be wrong to have her around for a few more minutes, but what would she eat, I need to go get human food.

  " Hey " turning around once I sensed her presence. She was walked with her eyes closed, scratching her head

  " Vivian I think... I had another..... " realizing what was about to happen

  " Watch out......." Her face came in contact with the wooden Piller before I could react " oooo"

  " Aaa......" She pause " aaaaaaa" and started again. In pain, she cried robbing the spot " oh Jesus" she lifts her head to look at the Piller, " when did this happen? " She yells, staring at the Piller in total confusion. Her eyes explored her environment until they fell on me " Oh " everything came back to her, realizing where she was

  " Forgot where you were ha.." I couldn't hold back my smile at her cuteness " is your head ok? "

  " Yeah. " Nods slightly. She walks forward and stood in front of me

  " Slept well? " I drew closer reaching for her forehead, I place my palm to check if she was in serious pain. Instantly I felt that connection between us and notice her tense but relaxed immediately.

  " Yeah....I did " she lifts her eyeballs, to get a better view of my face "Ummm.....what are you doing ?"

  " Never mind me " removed my hand, certain she was ok, I stared down. How much I wanted to pull her in my arms around her and kiss her, but what will that make me?

  " So........" Nodding in deep thought

  " What?"

  " What's here to eat? " smiled

  " Oh, I was just about to get you something but now that you are........" I suddenly sensed something, making me pause to listen

  " I am what ?" I held back my frown when I realized where the noise was coming from. " What?"

  " Your friends are up and they are looking for you " trying to sound less annoyed

  " Oh. " She frowns making me raise an eyebrow

  " What is it ?"

  " Is it strange if I say I don't want to leave? What is wrong with me ?" She asked. I stared at her speechlessly. How does one respond to such a question? I mean how do I tell her that? Oh, you are my mate who died years ago and got reincarnated. It is how the mate thing works, you and I are bonded, and will always desire one another, and always want to be close so there is nothing wrong with you. It is normal. How am I even going to sound? And besides, I haven't decided yet If I want to claim her yet. I once said I want her to have a normal life, she died because of me in the past and I can't let that happen again. but the turn this is about to take says otherwise.

  " I don't know, maybe you should see a doctor " shrugged while walking away to grab my coat

  " I expected you to know better," she said after me

  " Beats me. " Before vanishing into the room. I came out only to find her sitting on the couch. Looking relaxed.
" what are you doing?" She looks in my direction