8C 🦋La Vida es hermosa contigo🦋

OS 8C 🦋La Vida es hermosa contigo🦋 
               SUMOD ONE SHOT
publishing date :12 march 2023
Welcome to another one shot .
time line : after 10 years of sumod separation

anvika :mumma ye dono kitna jhagda karye hai .
garima : dono nahi beta ye rino bhi bht badmash the
anu : tino mom ohh puttu mama i got it.

There was a moment of silence. , anu dozed in sleep . once upon a time ,all four used to giggle and flirt with each other , susheela pramod agni garima . susheela felt a sharp pain in her chest.
garima looked towards susheela who was cradling anvika .

garima: bht badi hogayi he na meri choti behen .
her eyes , susheela's eyes had become more motherly,mature and responsible in the past decade.

susheela : nahi garima aaj bhi teri behen waisi hi hai .

agni : bas akeli hai ……………………..

susheela: she sighed, nahi agni , rohtak ke logo  ki jimmedari hai muzpe ,meri zindagi ab  apni nahi rahi …….

susheela opened the drawer, took out the locket which her chota haddi gifted , and wore it to feel the warmth.
……..
garima peeked into sisters room , after making agni and anvika sleep.

susheela was reading a book named .the india way a book by s jaishankar. the external affairs minister of india. drowned into reading . garima settled beside her .  caressing her hairs.

garima : nind nahi aarahi .
the bok fell on the floor . amd she tilted herself in her elder sisters lap . a lone tear escaped from her eye .

“kaise hi na garima hamari jindagi , kabhi socha tha hamne ham yaha tak phoch jayege , kaha me mandap chodke gayi , teri shadi hone tak wapis nahi ayi . ro rahi thi aur aaj dekho , subhe uthne se , police department,  party, officers ke call chalu ho jate hai madam meeting heaapki  kehke .bahar jau toh har jagah poster lage hote he , har koi namaste karta hai  . kabhi yaha ka visit , waha ki sabha , inaguaration . jin ladkiyo ke liye kabhi had par karne ka gussa tha logo me aaj wo unki MLA hai .”

Garima : tu thak gayi he kya in sab se .
Susheella : nahi par khud se hi chauk jati hu kabhi kabar

Garima : logo me sirf adar hi nahi dar aur pyar bhi he tere liye .

Suehela : pyarrr , she sighed .
Garima : aage kyu nahi badhi susheela tu .

Suehela : “raste pe thodi na chal rahi thi jo aage badhu , badlo me thi me , bhram ke badal chate to aise giri phir kabhi uth hi nahi pai .........”

Garima : wo aage badh gaya ho ga kya ?

Suheela :” roz social media check karti hu uska, itne salon me sirf medical conference aur surgeries  ke hi pictures hi  dekhe maine , pehle se bhi jyada succesfull surgeon ban gaya hai”  .

before garima could speak anything
Chalo , sote hai , kal law college main function hain .
—----------------------------------------------
next day, one of her friend asked mini to join the graduation ceremony of her younger son. she agreed. however she got late,

Rohan ka turn agaya kya ,she settled down in hurry .
sneha: nope mini,.it has just started , speeches are going on.

“Justice is itself the great standing policy of civil society;  and any eminent departure from it, under any circumstances, lies under the suspicion of being no policy  at all.”

these words echoed in mini’s mind, it was susheela who were delivering a speed in a perfect diplomatic english..
It didn't take much time for Mini to realize that hoardings of politicians she was perfectly ignoring since her arrival in India was of susheela, the person behind the progress was her. the girl she rejected because of class was now the one who ruled the rohtak rich’s lobby and mini was till finding her place in them

mini don't be stupid pramod and she too have moved on so why you are getting jewels , kitna time chala gaya, , whole time she was accounting how everything is fine, but somewhere  jewels of susheela power , Susheela notices mini and with the good intention of greeting her . while departing

Susheela : mrs.chautala ,
Mini ignored her , and walked down the stairs .

Susheela : are ajeeb auart hai , muze to laga looks dengi bhag rahi he she onced again called her to which mini walked more faster almost running . and her playful thought  , floated up .

Susheela : ab mini aunty bhag hi rahi hai toooh , unhe bhagate hai , she grinned .
Are mrs .chautal rukiye , rukiye na , i wanna talk to you . and start following her .

One of minis friend stoped her , and
Friend : hey mrs, chautala  aapko MLA mam bula rahi he shayad . and susheela catche her ,
Oh hello MLA mam sorry aapki taraf dhyan nahi tha
And that made  mini to stop there and smiled at susheela .

Suheela : dekhiye na me aapko kab se awaj de rahi hu but mrs .chautala ka dhyan hi nahi hai .kuch busy thi shayad .she pulled leg of mini .

Mini : nahi waisa much nahi he , i had some work
Susheela : ok then hame laga , medical camps ke abre aap se hi baat kar lenge , mera time bachega but if you are busy then ill aks someone else .

Friend : nono actually we are sorry ,
Mini : ye bhi na itni badi lawyer hoke us suheela ko sorry bol rahi he , what the heck .she gritted her teeth , on the ususal respect and attention getting to susheela

Friend : actually , mini yaha jyada nahi rehti toh maybe . to which sueela very playfully rolled her eyes . mini fumed .

Mini : yaah , mere pyare  bete ke sath london me rehti thi na ,to kabhiyaha ki rajniti me involve nahi hui  . ha ab  ham sab laut aye
hai toh , we will surely meet , agar aap ke paas time ho toh mla mam.

And the words hitted her hard , the mention of pramod , unable to control her emotion she hastily left from her saying she had another meeting .

Ruhail house

Chanchal stepped down in gali to buy some vegetables ,   and the heavy gold chain didn't went unnoticed by the the neighboring women who were standing at thela , thanks to ChaChajis’s catering business and his hard-work, ,
upon buying , she notices that the vegetable vendor was cheating while measuring , and Chanchal being Chanchal , na ke kar rahe ho bhaiya, Chanchal ki ankho ko dhoka, na kardu complainant agnji i ko, ya phir direct Susheela ko .

bhaiyya: na na bhehenji , me to bas

kusum came outside . to which neighbouring ladies,
chaudhari,: namaste kusum ji
Sharma who was standing in door also greeted , remembered this were same people who were asking pramod not to marry and thrashed then for being the nai, stopped their newspaper and milk i today all were greeting kusum.to. which kusum perfectly ignore them  , she didn't forget anything .

chanchal: na jiji bhindi bhi lelu

kusum: nahi susheela ko pasand nahi . and she went inside picking already bought vegetables.

Chanchal paid  and left and the neighbors shared look .  after that  dreadful day, and in this past years chachi become more soft and kusum more like a shelf for her daughter , turning aside  any one who kept evil eye on her daughter's specialy susheela,
she was not that  weak stressed kusum any more she could thrash anyone with her one look and blant words. Chanchal became less jealous and friendly and chahcha ji ‘s catering  business bloomed nicely .