part 1

Y/N- why my whole my life horrible !hah!I got removed from my job just because of that so called customer...it  wasn't my fault it was his but that bit-  manager, leave! nothing..!!no use of complaining....ughh....but this job was the job Which can pay much.....

You were murmuring....while looking down....

A/N POV
This is y/n(you) who got removed by part time job just because of a customer...she said sorry to manager even if it wasn't her  fault but manger didn't listen to her and remove her  from Job. Right now she is walking through footpath carefully, as it rained awhilw ago for no reason.... because summer is gonna start.....

A/N POV ENDS

When y/n was walking while looking down.... something came from behind and went ahead..in speed....it was car

Y/N- HEY- WTF!!??

She started running behind the care as the car splashed dirty water on her....

Y/n- HEY STOP!! STOP THE CAR!!

She was running but car didn't stop...after a while....at signal car stopped.....she ran to that car....and knock at the window!! She was knocking continuously....the person sitting inside looked at her and again looked ahead,he ignored her.....

??pov

I just had meeting...and now I am stressed....not really stressed but I am tired....me and my employees had work hard for this project...we almost had sleepless nights....but today...I am gonna sleep...no matter what..!!

I was thinking what will I do when I get home....that's when I heard a knock on my window I was sitting behind...my driver was driving car....but rn car is stopped at a signal....I look outside and I saw a girl....she wasn't beautiful...but she really look like....ummmm......yeah.....she look like a ..................…………………………….….....………….…............................…………………………….….....………….…..........................................…………………………….….....………….….............………........................…………………………….….....………….….....................………………..................…………………………….….....………….…..........………….….....………….…..........………………….….....………….….......... She don't have money.....I can say that by looking at her appearance.....maybe she is poor....I thought to help her by giving money ...but she seems to irritate too much....so I looked at her and ignored...i guess she was begging for money......

I didn't care...but now knocks got more loud and I was sitting beside the window... getting irritated I opened the window!!

??- what do you wan-
Y/n- HEY MISTER.!ARE U DEAF OR WHAT?HUH? CAN'T U HEAR KNOCK ON YOUR WINDOW!??AND MOREOVER U IGNORED ME!!WTF!HOW CAN U IGNORE A BEAUTIFUL LADY!!WELL SAY SOR-

I closed the window....my poor ears are paining...how this women shout......it was much time to get the signal red...I took some money and started to count money....

That's when again that girl knocked on window!I was too hard knock!!I opened the window again...

Y/n- DON'T U UNDERSTAND U SHO-
??- STOP FUCKING SHOUTING....AND TAKE THIS!!

I gave her money and closed the window again ..ig she was asking for money and I gave it... thinking that she will go....but again she knocked!!

Now this girl crossed the limit....!!I opened the window!
??- WHAT THE HECK IN THE WORLD DO U WANT!!??
Y/N- APOLOGIZE! RIGHT NOW!
??- WHY? DON'T I HAVE ANY WORK?
Y/N- YES...NOW APOLOGIZE....WHILE PASSING ME YOUR CAR SPLASH WATER ON ME!!
??-Ohh...tell like this....why to shout....

Driver- sir do we have to wait or go?cuz signal is green again....

??- ofcourse go...
Y/n - first apologize...

Driver started the car slowly and started to leave slowly....

Y/n- hey! apologize!?
??- ok ok sorry...
Y/n- whatever(she rolled her eyes) take your money...

??- keep it for yourself cuz u look like beggar and you don't look beautiful at all.....

Ig Driver can't hear the horns of car for too long so he quickly start to leave....

??pov ends

Y/n- wtf-....bastard....(she murmured)

She quickly get aside as she realised that she was standing in middle of road ....she ran to footpath quickly........

She was walking home....that's when she saw a dress , it was inside the glass.....she was memorising the beauty of dress....that's when she saw herself in that glass reflection.....her dress was soaked by water which was split by car...and when she was running in her legs were somehow decorated with mud....and her hairs were mess.....she looked at her ugly beauty......she remembered that man's word......"u look like beggar and don't look beautiful at all"...now she was embarrassed...... And now she again remembered her words..." How can you ignore beautiful girl like me?"......

Y/n- wtf-....what did I do....I wanna die!! someone make a grave for me.😶

She still has his money.... wtf-...it reminds of him saying those words....she wanna tear that note apart and grow it....but...it's money....she can't do this to money...this money is more costly then that man's word!!but it reminds of him....she realised...she look ugly right now and she is still standing....she quickly run to her house.....

But luck wasn't at her side..... suddenly a man put his hand on her mouth and eyes....and dragged her somewhere.....

Y/n - hey bitch leave me..! I can fight!!leave me....

That man- then y don't you fight....

That man dragged her till car and pushed her inside the car.....he removed his hand from her face

That man- NOW FUCKING DON'T SHOUT AND TELL ME WH-

Y/N- HEY LEAVE ME!! PLEASE!!

Y/n saw that man's face!
Y/n- YOU!?

************************************