Chapter 7

Me and Wednesday were squealing about how we won and it was lunch time for all of and Dada was waiting for me and Wednesday. Wednesday had grabbed Enid and me a Change of clothes I got changed into this

 Wednesday had grabbed Enid and me a Change of clothes I got changed into this

And we got our food.

Ajax's POV

Lillie was sitting on my lap me and Wednesday were talking about Lillie's and her's birthday and I already know what we are going to do for their birthday. And Lillie and Enid were babbling to each other and it was so adorable. Mrs weems was talking about the winner's and everything like that we all started clapping for Enid Wednesday and Lillie. Lillie and Enid were giggling and Wednesday was clapping. Lunch was over now so we were walking down the hall me and Wednesday were beside each other talking about something while Lillie and Enid were skipping together but then I saw the asshole.

Asshole's POV (y'all probably already know who it is)

Lillie and Ajax were ignoring me the whole time they wouldn't get close to me evertime Ajax saw me his snake's would hiss and he would glare at me. Wednesday would glare at me and not say anything at all. Lillie would tear up if she was close to me. When we were in our kayak Ajax wouldn't even say anything to me and then we sank there was holes in our boat they looked like claw mark's. I don't even know what I did to make them mad at me so I decided to ask Wednesday she is probably the worst choice but since the other's won't talk to me Lillie stopped calling me Daddy she just calls Ajax Dada.

Wednesday's POV

Xavier just walked up to me and asked what he did to make everyone hate him I just told him if he doesn't even know then he's really dumb but he kept annoying me about it so I finally told him this think about what you said the night before the woe cup in his room to bianca and that's when he finally understood what I meant and he asked how did we get in his room I said that doesn't matter what matters is that you were talking bad about my baby sister so I then told him that he better fix it or I will tear every piece of flesh off his body and feed it to him and he knows I'm not lying so he was afraid then I told him to move away before I killed him and he moved as soon as I said that and I walked back to my little pup. (Wednesday calls Enid little pup because she's a wolf but she's a little just saying Incase y'all didn't know)

Ajax's POV

Xavier had just walked up to me he already talked to Wednesday and know he is talking to me so then he asked how's our babygirl but I corrected him by saying my babygirl and I said she's happy know we fixed the problem he created and I started walking but he stopped me and asked what he could do to make it better to Lillie I said well maybe he shouldn't had talked shit about her and defended her against bianca and then maybe just maybe talk to Lillie and try to make it better or stand up to bianca for Lillie in front of Lillie and maybe she will forgive him.

Lillie's POV

Me and Enid were playing outside near the fountain when the mean girl named Bianca came out calling us dumb and to sensitive and I started to start crying which made Enid start crying and the big meany said aww what are you going to go cry to your daddies but then she said oh that's right you only have one because I have the other one wrapped around my finger she said that Xavier just doesn't like crybabies that he likes real girls and queens not little clingy babies and I started bawling.

Wednesday's POV

I could tell something was wrong I could tell Lillie was crying because me and Lillie are twin's we have this twin power where if something is happening to the other twin we can tell and I ran down with ajax behind me but then I saw Xavier and I figured today was maybe the day that he could make it better so I told him that Lillie is in trouble.

Xavier's POV

Wednesday had told me Lillie is in trouble we ran down to where her and Enid were but we saw bianca hovering over Lillie and saying how I was wrapped around bianca's finger and how I didn't want a little that I wanted a real woman that's when I had enough because I had seen bianca pick Lillie up by her neck and she was choking her so I ran to bianca and yelled at her to let Lillie down and when bianca saw me she said oh Xavier it's not what it looks like Lillie did something bad so she needed to be punished but I told her to shut up Enid ran straight to Wednesday and Lillie ran to me she was trembling and still crying so then Wednesday had told Enid to go to ajax and she did so that Wednesday could hurt bianca and she did not Wednesday is holding Enid and Ajax is holding Lillie and she was fast asleep Wednesday had told me that I did good and so did Ajax and I asked ajax if I could talk to Lillie tomorrow and he said he would ask her when she wakes up and I said ok and I went to my dorm and I then saw something under my bed it was one of Lillie's pacifiers it was her honey bee one and I knew that I had to give it back because he bee 🐝 pacifier is her favorite she can't go to bed without it.

(1.14 pm)
(1006 word's)